Chapter Twenty-Four: Give me more, Levi~

Levi had begun kissing the boy's neck downward, and he didn't care about his injuries when he threw him onto the bed or when he picked him up. He was luck no one was around to see him carrying him away from the infirmary. Eren squirmed and moaned as he finally got what his body so desperately desired, and he grabbed hold of the man's hair, pushing him towards his body even more as if his gently treatment wasn't enough.

" Haa~ Ah M... more... please, don't worry about me, I'll be f... fine~" Eren tried to reassure the man above him as he was already out of breath.

Levi sighed and grabbed the boy's hips harshly and inserted one finger inside the boy. The teen moaned from the pain of it as his sense of pain had been trained to take it as pleasure from Levi's cruel treatment before. The man inserted another finger, and another, until he was able to fit three fingers inside the boy was he sure that he'd be ready. Levi hurriedly took Eren's pants and underwear off in one fell swoop, and unbuttoned his shirt harshly as if he would tear it off. Eren laughed at the state the man above him was in, and smirked.

" Heh, looks like you missed my body~ Not that I don't mind of course, because I belong to you~ Please, put it in. I want you inside me, plea- Ah!" Eren didn't get to finish because Levi had pushed himself inside the boy almost too fast.

When he reached all the way inside him, Levi didn't stop for breath, he immediately started to pound into the boy like his life depended on it. Eren grabbed onto the bed sheets tightly as the pleasure was twice the amount he usually got from the man, and his moans were going hoarse from the lack of breath. The boy dug his head into the bed and his back arched from the pleasure, allowing Levi to lick his nipple, and play with the other, making the pleasure even more unbearable. It was too much, the boy thought he'd pass out, but he wouldn't until he saw the eyes that craved his body, coloured with lust. Levi looked into Eren's eyes, and he noticed something about them, his eyes. They were turning a golden colour.

When the boy noticed the man looking at him, and he finally got what he was hoping to see, so he smirked and started to chuckle, making the Captain slow down, the pleasure increasing again, " Ah!~ Haa~ Hahaha~ Finally I... I get to s... see your lustful eyes... They crave my body just as yours d... does Ah! G... give m... me mo... more Le-vi~" Something inside Levi made him follow Eren's request and he started to enjoy himself in ravishing the boy below him.

The man continued his assault and started to slide his hand up and down the boy's dick, making his moans even more intoxicating. He lowered his head to kiss the boy's lips, chin, neck, collarbone, and shoulder where his bite wound was stitched shut. He took his teeth and began to rip the stitches out of Eren's shoulder wound, causing the boy to moan louder. The man finally ripped the string used to close the wound out of Eren's flesh and started to lap up the blood and tear more of the flesh from him, the boy was weak due to the immense pleasure he was receiving so he held onto the man's head with his hands, gently cradling him into giving him more.

Levi brought his head up to look at the boy, who was struggling for breath, and smiled sadistically, " I always wonder why your blood tastes so sweet, either it's because we do this or it's just like that. Tell me Eren, what would you do if you or I cheated on one another?"

The sudden question brought an emotion even Eren couldn't describe, but he was furious by him asking that, " Why are you asking me that while we're doing this? Seriously, you're killing the mood right now." Eren pouted as if he were a young child.

" I just want to know what you'd do, out of curiosity."

" What are you planning on cheating on me?! If you really want to know, then I'd find out who it is and kill them! You're mine just as I am yours, Levi! No one understands you like I do, and no one would accept me if they found out about what really happened to me! You're the only one who makes me feel comfortable, and you give me so much pleasure I could die, heh." Eren scolded Levi for the ridiculous question, but tried to get back into the mood.

Levi chuckled to himself, and continued where he stopped. Eren immediately fell into ecstasy when the man started up again, and almost a few seconds went by and the man had hit his prostate, creating a new sense of pleasure.

" Th... there! Hmm~" Eren hummed in pleasure.

Levi continued to hit the spot where the boy felt it most, but it wasn't enough for him or the boy, so he lifted one of his legs and put it over his shoulder, pushing in deeper into the boy. The teen moaned out from how good it felt, but it still wasn't enough for either one, so the man took the boy's other leg over his shoulder, plunging as deep as he could. Levi was close to the edge, and based off the moaning from the boy below him, he was too.

" C... cumming! L... Lev-i I... I'm cumming!" Eren informed the man breathlessly and clung onto the mans shoulders, pulling him up against his chest.

Eren came and his breathing had turned to sobs from the intense pleasure, and a few seconds later he felt a searing warmth inside him. Levi came inside the boy, still thrusting the remnants into the boy. They stayed like that for a couple of minutes, and once Eren thought he could go, Levi started up again.

" AH! L... Levi! What.... What are you doing?! AH!~"

" You started this, so I'm going to finish it! Ugh!"

" Haa!~ F... fine, g... give me all th... that you've got... Ah!~"

Levi chuckled, and smirked sadistically to himself, continuing his assault on the boy.

AN: Yeah, I'm not going to end this with twenty-five chapters, there's no way. But anyway, what's happening to their personalities? What's going on with Levi and why did he ask Eren that question? Will Eren start killing people just to keep Levi to himself? Find out in the next chapter!!! Hope you enjoyed!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...