Chapter Thirty-One: Eren, snap out of it!!!

The windows had frost from the cold weather outside the base, giving way for the moon to show through the curtains. Krista woke up for the third time that night from the same nightmare she's been having ever since Eren took her place when Levi found them. After what the boy had told her she'd been having the same nightmare every night while hoping that he'd be alright, but after seeing him in his condition as a disguised nurse during the surgery, she wished that she would've stayed with him that night. She couldn't take it anymore, she had to see him again, so Krista got out of her bed and made way for the infirmary.

When she got there and looked in his bed, he wasn't there and judging by the temperature of the bed he'd been gone for a while now. Krista looked around frantically and ran from room to room looking for him. Next she checked the dungeon, then everyone's rooms starting with Jean's. When she walked in her eyes immediately caught sight of a knife on the floor beside the bed, and then droplets of fresh blood on the sheets. Krista assumed that the blood might've been from Eren if he was attacked by Jean judging by the knife being there in the room and recognizing it was Jean's favorite knife. The girl backed out of room and ran down the corridor to Mikasa's room to ask her if she's seen him anywhere. When she opened the door to the raven haired teen's room, Krista was blindfolded and gagged with a rag.

The girl tried to scream but with the gag in her mouth it proved impossible, and when she heard who was next to her she immediately got shivers. Eren quickly took hold of the blonde's arms and tied them together behind her, and picked her up. His insides stung from the extra weight he had in his arms, but he continued to walk down the corridor to where his old room was. Once they arrived Eren threw the girl onto the bed and shut the door, locking it, and returning to the girl. He helped her sit up and took out the gag from her mouth, allowing her to cough what she couldn't breathe in from the shock of it all, then took off the blindfold. When he did, he was met by her crying face in which either him or his old self wouldn't want to see.

" Eren, snap out of it! I don't know what happened to you, but I do know that it changed you!" Krista squeezed her eyes shut before opening them again and gently cupping Eren's face, " Look at me, and try to bring the real you back."

Eren just stared at her smiling then started to laugh manically while holding her shoulders tightly so she couldn't get away. What the girl was saying was just to hilarious for him to contain his laughter. He took in deep breathes to control himself but it proved impossible, and the girl sat there on the bed terrified of who this was next to her. ' It's Eren, but, he's changed ever since the Captain took him in my place, what did he do to you, Eren?! ' Krista thought as she broke free of his grasp, but was soon tackled to the floor with him on top.

Krista was terrified out of her wits end while Eren was enjoying it all the while, " I wonder~ How much can you take in a night?~ Mikasa didn't last very long today so I was hoping you could last longer, so, let's see if you can take it~" Eren spoke softly as if to soothe her, and leaned into her neck. 

The male teen started to trail his tongue from her neck to her collarbone, and stopped. He smiled devilishly and took hold of the hem of the girl's shirt, lowering it slowly to make her see what he was doing and feel powerless against him. Krista however wasn't going to allow herself to give him want he sought from her, so she started to fight back, using everything she learned from Ymir and the Instructor from the cadet core. Eventually she knocked Eren off of herself and she quickly took the cloth he used to blindfold her with before, and tied him to the bed to keep him from going after her. After Krista gagged him, she made a break for the door and ran as fast as she could down the corridor to find the Commander.

Before she left through the door, she looked back at Eren and saw something she wished she would never see. His eyes had their bright minty emerald colour again, before hand they had been a sage hue, and they were filled with self hate and sorrow. Krista couldn't take it, and she thought it might've been a last ditch attempt from the other  Eren, but she took in a slow breathe and spoke softly, " I'm sorry Eren, not this time." Then she left.

Krista finally found Commander Erwin and led him to where she left Eren tied to the bed. When they got there he wasn't there, but the cloth lay there untied and the other one she used to gag him lay beside it.

" Ms. Lenz, I think it would be wise to return to your room. I'll take care of him, after all Captain Levi left him under my supervision so it is my job to make sure that this doesn't go unpunished. So please, for yours and everyone else's sakes, will you return to your room for the time being?" Erwin asked the blonde haired girl.

She quickly nodded her head and left him there in the room. Krista looked back only to see and hear the door slam shut, making her jump a little.

" Levi, please come back. I saw the change in you that night, so, why did you leave him here on his own?" Krista mumbled quietly to herself as she walked to her room.

When Commander Erwin slammed the door closed he heard something fall, but when he looked around the room there wasn't anything that could have possibly of fallen. That's when it occurred to him that Eren was still in the room, and armed.

" Eren Jaeger, come out and I'll let you off the hook. If you don't and I find you, then I'll have no choice but to punish you personally." The Commander warned, but gave off a small devilish smile in the moonlight coming from the window.

AN: OMG WHY CAN'T I WRITE ANYTHING GOOD??!! Well at least Krista didn't get what Jean and Mikasa got, and for those who are hoping that Jean is okay, you'll have to find out soon. Mikasa.... Not spoiling hehe, anyway. Why is Commander Erwin excited about the idea of punishing Eren personally? Why did Eren switch between his old self with the current one? And why was he armed, and what fell? Find out in the next chapter!!! Hope you enjoyed!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...