Chapter Thirty-Four: I'm coming, Eren...

The day finally arrived that Levi would be returning to the Survey Corps' Base, and he'd finally get to see Eren. His whole intention for this long week was that he was hoping that Eren would be back to his usual self after a full week away from him and with his friends. Levi always thought of him when he was the festival, and numerous girls were asking him if they could spend time with him during the week. Instead of accepting their invitations he simply declined, using Eren as a getaway by saying he was already spending it with someone. He grew tired of it as it kept happening, but kept convincing himself that the week was almost over. Surely enough he was finally able to return to the Base to see his beloved Eren.

The Captain was packing up everything in his bag after changing into his uniform. He kept his cloak out for him to put on after he swung the bag over his shoulder, and put it on. He had brought two cloaks with him, one with the Wings of Freedom on it and a blank one. Levi decided to wear the blank one to conceal his true identity from everyone. When he got to the surface he was met with the of a strong yet fresh smell of lotus flowers, but when he looked up at the sky he realized that it had been the rain. The carriage was already there waiting for him and when the horseman noticed the Captain standing there he quickly helped him inside the carriage. A few seconds after Levi got in the carriage started to move. Without realizing it he let out an exhausted sigh.

He was tired from all the celebrations going on at the festival for a whole week at that, so he laid down to rest, but he couldn't sleep. No matter how many times he tried he couldn't. Something was off either with him or something's going on at the Base. Levi asked the horseman to go faster but he wasn't going to.

" I'm sorry Captain Levi Sir, but the horse can't see anything beyond a meter of it and with all this rain it's hard enough for me to see. If we continued on this pace then we'll get there before dinner or a little bit after."

" Understood, then please continue at this speed." Levi sighed.

The feeling he felt though wasn't going to stop anytime soon though, and his gut feeling hasn't been wrong, " Don't worry. I'm coming, Eren..." The man mumbled to himself after looking out the window, pressing a hand against the cold glass.

  · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·  

" Ah!~ E... Erwin~ S... so good~ Ah!"

" How many times do I have to remind you, huh? Call me 'Daddy' or else you'll be punished. Or maybe that's what you like?~"

Eren's mind was filled with nothing but the pleasure he was receiving. Every time Erwin hit a certain spot Eren would arch his back for the man to fondle with his chest, and eventually Erwin would give in and do as Eren wished him to do. Both of them were getting closer to the brink of releasing their pleasure they've been building up.

" Haa!~ Ah! E... Er... D... Daddy~ I'm going to... Ah!~"

" You can call whatever you please, as long as I know that you won't leave me, Eren."

Erwin started to pound into the boy harder causing him to gasp for breath as the pleasure was too much for him. Tears formed in the corners of his eyes from the sheer torment of not being able to breathe he kept his mouth open in hope of being able to regain the ability to breathe again, but was met with something even more suffocating. The man above him took advantage of the moment and kissed the boy hard. Eren wrapped his arms around the Commander returning his kiss, making wanton noises all the while.

" Mmm~ AH!~ E... Erwin! C... cumming~ Haa~ I'm cumming!~"

" Go ahead!~"

Both the male's visions turned white and released all the pleasure that built up inside them come bursting out almost at the same time. Eren collapsed onto the bed after releasing his arms from around the Commander's neck, gasping for breath before falling asleep. Erwin chuckled and brushed back the teen's bangs and tucked them behind his ear before getting off the bed and getting dressed.

" Looks like Levi will be coming back soon, I won't let him take you away again, I promise."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · · 

When the carriage finally stopped at the Base, Levi quickly got his bag and ran out of the carriage and into the building. As soon as he threw the bag onto his bed he went looking for Eren. His feeling he's had since he left was even stronger being here, something was definitely going on here. As he was looking for his lover he came across his friends.

" Have you seen Eren around lately?"

He must've startled them cause they all looked shocked and scared for some reason, " Captain Levi?! Um... no, we haven't seen him since two days ago. Why are you looking for him?" The sudden question took him aback.

" Why? Because I put him in charge of something and I need to know if he managed okay." He had to lie to them, and luckily enough they bought it.

" Well we're going to be of no use to you, we have no idea where he's been." Connie continued speaking with the Captain until Jean broke their conversation.

" Who knows really, hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he committed suicide within those two days."

Levi quickly turned to look at Jean, and walked up to him, " You've got some guts saying that when a superior is right here."

Levi wasn't going to argue with a newbie so he glared at him one last time before leaving the room to go back to searching. It seemed as if Eren wasn't at all in the building, making him grow even more frantic. Eventually he came across Squad Leader Hanji and asked her, and he was relieved that she knew where they were. She led him to a window, so at first he was confused but after Hanji gave him a scope and pointed out where to look, he was filled with anger.

" I'm coming, Eren!" He shouted to himself as he threw the scope back at Hanji and ran as fast as he possibly could to reach Eren.

AN: Ooohh~ Can't wait, but I'm going to have to stop writing for this morning, it's legit 1:18 AM here and I'm tired AF so... What did Levi see through the scope? How come Eren's friends aren't with him? And why did only Hanji know where Eren was? Find out in the next chapter!!! Hope you enjoyed!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...