Chapter Eight: I'll mark you

When the day was coming to an end, everyone went inside to go eat dinner. Eren sat with Mikasa, Armin, Connie, Sasha, Jean, Krista, Ymir, Bertolt, and Reiner. He just wanted to stay with his friends to forget about what Levi has been doing to him these past four months. Of course he had to try his best to keep silent about it, because he feared they would turn their backs on him, and what Levi would do to him if he slipped up. So he kept making jokes to make everyone laugh, and ended up getting into a fight with Jean like they always did back when they were cadets.

" Well at least I don't look like a horse like you Jean!"

" Yeah! Well at least I'm not some 'Suicidal Maniac' who goes charging toward the enemy!"

Everyone stopped laughing and just stared at something. ' Shit! I forgot about that.' Jean sat down face palming himself about what he said. 

Eren's smile that he'd been wearing almost all day disappeared, and he too sat down to finish his meal. Armin rubbed his back while wearing a small smile. " It's okay Eren. We can still have our fun, just try to not have that topic about Annie bother you so much. We all still have to move on, and the only way to do that is to have a little fun. Right guys?" Armin looked at everyone else and they all nodded, putting their ridiculous smiling faces back on.

Eren nodded and they resumed their small jokes. After they were done Eren told them that he had to get going, but Jean stood up and looked him in the eyes. " Okay, I can't be the only one who's noticed, but after every meal you say you need to get going. Go where? After every meal too, so that brings the question, what are you doing every night?"

Eren gulped in realization that he's been leaving after every meal, and he'd been cornered. ' What do I tell them?! Is there really no way out of this?! ' Eren was going to make up some lie but he found it hard to do that after all his friends have done for him. Luckily Mikasa stood up to defend him.

" He doesn't have to explain himself if he doesn't want to Jean! So leave him alone already!"

Armin stood up too, and walked over to Eren. He put his hand on his back for reassurance and helped Mikasa in defending him, " Guys, let's just leave him alone. Give him some time, he'll tell us about it when he wants to or when he feels comfortable about telling us. Hey, you want me to walk with you, Eren?" Armin looked up to the taller teen smiling.

Eren declined his offer and Armin wished him the sweetest of dreams. He had to laugh to himself because he was going to get anything BUT those. He left the dinning hall, closing the door softly behind him, and started walking towards the Captain's room. The reason why he left his friends every meal was because it was another one of Levi's "conditions" to the "deal" they had made.

When he reached his room he knocked on the door, and waited for a response. As he waited he heard the sound of a lock coming unlocked. ' That's strange.' Eren's head couldn't comprehend why the Captain had locked the door.

" It's unlocked, come in."

The teen did as he was told, and walked into the room. When he looked around the room he saw that it was a complete mess. There were books and papers everywhere you looked. Eren noticed something glinting from the moonlight in the corner of his eye and turned to see what it was. He walked over to it, and his eyes widened. He picked up the small object, making it glint the radiant glow of the moon, and touched the tip. It was sharp. What he held in his hand, was a knife.

" I'd put that down if I were you, Jaeger." Levi's voice was a lot colder than usual, so Eren obeyed him instantaneously.

If anything he didn't want to get on his bad side, so he set the knife down. He went on looking at the open books and piled papers in the room. " Were you searching for something through all these? You're usually pretty organized when it comes to your roo... Sir?" When he lifted his head from a book he was looking through, the Captain was no where in sight.

Then he heard the rustling of papers, so he turned around, but was embraced by Levi.

" Sir? Haa! Hey w... what are you doing?!" Eren felt something sharp and cold on the back of his neck.

When he looked back at the place the knife had been it wasn't there. Eren tried to break free from the man's hold, but was hushed as if he were a little child crying about thunder.

" Shhh... It's alright Eren, it's alright, but I do have something to share with you. Today during your experimentation with Hanji, why did you let her embrace you and touch you? If I had known any better I wouldn't let her come anywhere near me. So that bring the question, why aren't you doing your duties?" Eren's breathing hitched as he listened to him.

' Had he been watching me today?! If so, then... Shit! ' Eren immediately knew what he was talking about, he was so scared of what he might do to him if he didn't get a reply.

" Sir, Mikasa's my childhood friend, but I think of her as my own sister after we took her in because her parents had been murdered, and I... I don't know what to say about my lack of hard work, sir." Levi hummed, probably thinking if he was being truthful with him.

He felt the pressure of the knife on the back of his neck growing heavier. Then he felt the knife penetrate his aching flesh, and let out a low growl in pain.

" S... sir I told y... you the truth ah! Pl... ease, just stop haa~" For whatever reason Eren found pleasure in what the man in front of him was doing.

" I know, and I told you that it's going to be alright. Haa~ looks like my training with you every night seemed to pay off, you don't scream all that much when you're in pain anymore. Heh." He let out a muffled chuckle in the back of his throat, and continued to slice through the teen's flesh in a straight line. 

Eren clung onto the man's back, panting for breath when until finally the pain, or pleasure seemed to fade away, but was once again renewed. This time, cutting deeper into his skin.

" I'm marking you, so whenever this starts to hurt you'll remember who you belong to. Also, try not to let your Titan ability heal this along with your wound on your shoulder from then. Looks like you did a pretty good job at trying to keep it there, you're such a good little pet~." When Levi asked of this the boy nodded in confirmation quickly.

The knife was finally retracted from his nape, and he would have fallen to the floor if Levi hadn't been holding him upright.

" Hey now, haha seems like your body just keeps getting more and more sensitive. I love it~ But remember, the pain and the pleasure I give you, and if you try to run away from me, I'll hunt you down, and make sure you regret making that choice. You belong to me, and me alone. Don't ever forget that." That was the last thing Eren had heard before passing out.

AN: OK! SO! This is the ACTUAL EIGHTH CHAPTER BECAUSE I WAS BEING A DOUCHE AND FORGOT TO LOOK WHERE I WAS AND GOT MYSELF A LITTLE CARRIED AWAY. I do apologize but I just love this book so much, so thank you guys for reading this far into it. I'm probably done for today, and if not then I'll be writing Chapter Nine late tonight. Welp I got four chapters in so I hope you enjoy it!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...