Chapter Four: I'll go all the way this time

The next day came and Eren lay awake in his bed, thinking if his choice was the right one. Again. But when he thought about his resolve, or his own reassurance, he didn't mind this treatment at all. Something like the jingling sound of keys resonated in the stairway followed by a door opening. The teen just lay there, shirt halfway unbuttoned as he was hot from the 'event' that occurred last night, dazed and almost as lifeless as a doll. As his blurry eyes finally adjusted to see who it was, his mouth gaped open and his eyes widened. It was him. His Captain came back, and he was wearing the same lustful look he wore last night.

" 'Welcome back Master, what are you going to do with me today?' Tch, you sure know how to welcome people, Jaeger. But seriously, enough with the crap already. It's not going to help you." He walked over to the paralyzed boy after entering the cell, and climbing onto the bed hovering over the petrified boy.

Finally Eren snapped our of his trance and came back to reality, and saw the man climbing over top of him. He tried to back away, but his back touched the backboard of the bed and in addition to that his chains on his wrists don't allow all that much free movement. He saw Levi sit on his lap and reach out to him, so he closed his eyes for what would happen next. All he heard was the man's chuckling and the sound of a lock coming off. When he opened his eyes, he noticed that his wrists had been freed of the painful shackles that had been placed on him.

" Wha... what are you doing? Why'd you take them off, I'll just end up resisting, sir." Eren turned his head away from the man as he huffed the predicted situation. " But tell me, if you didn't want to do this to me before, then why are you now? What made you change your mind?" That question had been bothering him ever since he woke up this morning.

" I don't have to explain myself to you. All you need to do is be a good little pet and maybe I'll start treating you more explicitly. Besides, that's information I'd rather keep to myself for the time being." Levi leaned in close to Eren's ear and whispered, " I plan on going all the way today, so why don't we restrict your movement for now and if I like what I hear and see, I'll let go of your restraints." Eren hadn't noticed that Levi even tied his hands to the poles of the bed using his shackles.

Levi started to unbutton Eren's shirt till his chest was completely exposed. He brought his head down to the teen's neck, then felt a sharp pinch where the man's mouth had been.

" Ah! Wha... What did you do?! That hurt." Eren complained and the man looked up.

" I'll be marking your body with my kisses. That way, every time you see your body, you'll remember that you belong to me." Levi brought his head down again, leaving marks where he kissed the boy's neck.

The pain of each kiss felt like pins being driven into certain spots they're not suppose to prick. Then he felt the pain of his skin tear apart, and gritted his teeth to endure the feeling of it while squeezing his eyes shut. He couldn't take it anymore and started to scream out in pain.

" Ah.... ugh a...Aaaaaahhhhhh!!! L-Levi, please... please stop! It hurts... too much!!!" 

Levi looked up through his eyelashes to see how Eren was doing, and judging by his contorted face he let go of the boys shoulder, in which he had bitten straight through the skin. He licked at the wound he created lovingly, lapping up the fresh lukewarm blood spewing out from it.

" I don't know why, but your blood tastes so sweet. Now I have to wonder why it does. Do you know Eren?" The Captain asked, still licking up the blood from the bite.

Now with Levi licking the wound, he felt the pain become pleasure. Something was wrong with him, his mind and body wouldn't agree with each other. These conflictions building up inside him left him confused on how to feel or think in the situation he was in. So he decided to go along with it today, clear of thoughts, blank of emotion. Just a human being seeking out pleasure to fulfill his desire.