Chapter 4

Clara: Yes, follow me to his office.

Camila followed her until they reached the office door, Clara knocked twice and entered, talked to Mike and let Camila in.

Camila: Nice office, Mr. Jauregui.

Mike: Thank you Camila, but let's get to the point, I don't think you looked for me just to admire my office

Camila: You're right, I wanted to talk with you about the chance in your enterprise's competition.

Mike: I'm listening... Have a seat.- The brunette sat down.

Camila: Thank you... Before my parents died I promised them I'd take care of Sofia, and that's something I'll always do, this I won't take as a chance to work for the first time in a great enterprise but also a chance to give my sister a better life, it's worth it...

Mike: I'm glad you made up your mind... now, I don't want to be indiscrete... But I want to know how much money you own right now.

Camila: I understand you wanting to know about that, but I'll answer that if you tell me where will this take us...

Mike: We're selling some of my enterprises' actions, it's just a 10% but I think that with that you'll earn enough... I know you can be trust worthy Camila, something tells me I can trust you, that's why I'll tell you this... Work for me, buy those actions, if you're missing money I'll loan you and when you can you'll give it back, I want you in the competition, I need people with a fresh mind working there, your youth and your desire to keep on moving assure me that no matter what job I give you you'll do great... What do you say, Camila?

Camila: I'm in, it'll be an honor to be part of your enterprise Mr. Jauregui.- Camila stretched his right hand.

Mike: Welcome to Jauregui's Enterprise Camila, you won't regret it.

Later on, Camila and Mike kept talking so they could get to know each other, talking about the competition, Camila told him about her life adter her parent's death, how she had to quit her studies and start working, how hard was no to cry in front of Sofi when her parents died, and above all, she told him her struggle so that Sofi could live well, Mike wasn't wrong when he gave her the opportunity, maybe today they were only bussiness partners, but the future had many surprises for both families, who could be one.

Camila waved goodbye and left the office, rigght when she was about to exit the house, the door opened and Camila saw an exhausted Lauren.

Camila: Here let me help you.- She took from her her bag and her books.

Lauren: What a surprise Camila, will we always find each other everywhere?

Camila: Maybe... does it bother you?

Lauren: Not at all.

Camla: Well... Now that I see you, this saturday we will be doing a barbacue, you're all invited, and you can bring those friends of yours, I liked them and it would be nice meeting new people.

Lauren: We'll be there.

Camila: Glad to hear that, should I go with you to your room to leave these?

Lauren: Please, follow me...- Camile went to the second floor following Lauren, straight ahead to the last door.- Come in.- Camila passed through the door Lauren had just opened.

Camila: Nice.

Lauren: You think so? Although you may not think so

Camila: Well, having the father you have it's normal you got the best of the best.

Lauren: If by that you are refering to the morons that come near me just to partner up with my dad's enterprise, you're right...

Camila: Why do you say that? I didn't say or think that...

Lauren: The first boy I though liked me, turned out to be an idiot that only wanted me to partner up with my father... Lucky we weren't a couple.- Camila laughed.

Camila: My first and only girlfriend was with me because of a bet, reveal if I was a phenomenom, when we made two months we were gonna have our first time.

Lauren: Did you?

Camila: No, she turned me on and took my pants off, then she snapped a picture of me in boxers and dressed up, leaving my room. I followed her but she never said anything... The next day... guess who was the target for the rest of the year?

Lauren: I'm sorry... I can't believe they are so insensitive... You're nice and may I say attractive, responsible and you really love your family, that's something with whom I'd like to have something serious, I know you woudn't hurt me.

Camila: Lauren, although my heart has not been broken... It's not something I'd do to you... I mean.- She sceatched her back neck.- You're a charming girl and it's worth someone presenting you as their girlfriend, I wouldn't play with your heart, I'm not one of those...

Lauren: I know...- They came closer until they felt their breaths mix.

Camila's phone interrupted the "romantic" moment they were having, the tore apart quickly, Camila saw that Sofi had called.

She kissed Lauren's left cheek, left her stuff on the bed and left.

You may say that Camila fled from the Jauregui's house, came to hers and saw Sofi going down the stairs.

Sofia: Didn't you go to work?

Camila: No... I have a project tomorrow and it's kind of long, do you want to have dinner?

Sofi: In an hour?.- Camila nodded.- Ok, I'll see you then, I'm gonna sleep.

Camila: Sleep tight.

Sofi went upstairs to her room, Camila went to the kitchen, started a soft fire and in a cooking pot placed water and pasta in it.

She let it heat itself, left the kitchen and walked upstairs to her room.

She closed the door, undressed and went to the bathroom, into the shower. Once she was inder the artificial water, she started touching herself thinking of the green-eyed girl, she tought it was wrong, she only met her yesterday and now she was touvhing herself thinking of her, masturbating herself for about 20 minutes or so she left out a loud moan, literally screaming the green-eyed's name.

When she cleaned herself she closed the shower and looked for two towels.

Camila was about to open the door to  meet the only person that heard her loud moan.