Chapter 20

Dinah: I'm glad you slapped her...

Lauren: I got to protect what's mine.

Dinah and Lauren were waiting for Camila at her office, she had gone to wash her mouth as Lauren had told her, after all, she's her girl and she wanted her angel's kisses.

X: What's yours angel?

Camila entered and Dinah laughed before leaving the office to leave them alone, but before...

Dinah: No sex at the office, Culobello.

Camila: 🙄.

Lauren: 😏.

Lauren walked up to Camila, put her arms around Camila's shoulders and gave her a quick kiss before whispering into her right ear.

Lauren: All your, Camz ... of course.

Camila: All me? ... And how is that? 

Lauren: Your smiles, looks, feelings, thoughts, your lips, your funny tongue ... 

Camila: Lauren ... 

Lauren: Your hugs, you in bed, you naked ... you making love to me ... 

Camila: That implies ... 

Lauren: That Karlitos is completely mine, Camz. 

Camila: I'm glad to know it's yours and I'm glad to know you're mine Lauren.

Lauren: And you mine Camz ... you're mine.

Camila: I've always been ... since before I met you ...

Lauren: Make love to me Camz... 

Camila: Let's go home. 

Lauren: Sofi took her friends. 

Camila: Well ... I have a place that you would like.  

Camila and Lauren left the office, walked to the elevator, went down to the basement to take Camila's car and left the company parking lot on the highway. 

Camila drove and left Miami and entered a private beach. She parked the car and helped Lauren out of the car, they entered the house with a bit of difficulty as Lauren did not stop kissing Camila wetly. 

At last they entered and Camila took Lauren to carry her and take her directly to the room overlooking the beach. 

Lauren: It's cute

Lauren: It's cute ... Since when do you have it? 

Camila: I bought it a few weeks ago ... it was a gift for your graduation ... this is ours, angel. 

Lauren: I love you Camz. 

Camila: I love you Lern.  

Camila placed Lauren on the bed and they began to undress. Completely naked, Camila positioned herself at Lauren's entrance and penetrated her.The swing of the thrusts began, for the first time without any protection, the first time skin with skin felt.Camila rammed Lauren quickly, leaving her hands on the sides of his body to not give her all her weight, while Lauren's hands were between the back and Camila's ass, who began to scratch as the thrusts rose quickly and hard .