Chapter 21

Camila: Are you ready, angel?

Lauren: Yes ... well ... no. Camz, what if I do it wrong?

Camila: Everything will be fine ... it's your graduation.

Lauren: But I have to say the farewell speech.

Camila: Lauren ... you studied Literature, you're amazing, of course you'll say it right.

Lauren: I don't know ...

Camila: Trust you as I do, angel.

Camila approached to give Lauren a hug and a kiss on her forehead.

The girls are behind the stage of ceremony, which will take place on the football field.

One of the teachers called Lauren, the girls separated, but before, Camila gave him a tender kiss on the lips to calm the nerves of her fiancée.

Camila I love you.

Lauren: I love you.

Camila smiled at her, walked away from her and walked to her seat.

In the stands, in front of the stage, all the parents of the graduates met, with some more guests.

At the first tier, the Jauregui, Cabello, Hansen, as well as Vero, Lucy, Ally, Troy, Chelsea, Louis and Harry, were waiting for Lauren's graduation as it is the last of all the faculties.

The ceremony began, the teachers and directors were placed in their respective seats, the graduates left to take a seat.

The costumes are the typical blacks with yellow, many of the girls have long spills, but Lauren decided a short one because of the heat of that day ... of passion red color, that Camila just to see it, wanted to ... remove it.

The ceremony began, the director of the University began with his "little" speech. Because it is good to graduate, the importance of the parents present, the value that students have to achieve their goals, the taste for that career, etc.

One of the teachers, asked to applaud for his best student, Lauren stood up and walked to the stage, went up, greet all the teachers and managers, came to the podium with the microphone and began to speak.

Lauren: Good evening everyone ...- A boy screams how beautiful she is and Camila frowned.- Thank you, my fiancée always tells me.- The audience applauded and Camila could only smile.- Well ... dear classmates , friends, teacher and directors ... I have learned from you and I hope that from you, I understood that more than a career, it is a purpose of improvement, many told me throughout my four years studying, that I did not have to do it , that my parents are rich and I would never miss anything, but I always told them, that money is theirs, because they got better in life, I want to improve myself and be rich, not for the money or the amount I earn, be rich in culture, many are satisfied with the money of others, to overcome and dare to give the best of ourselves, is not something that much do. My parents throughout my life, have taught me the value we have as people, no matter our color, social-economic class, religion, sexual preferences or everything that involves a racism, we are all the same and different at the same time, We have the right to be happy and let others be, we have the right to fall in love, live, fight, cry, get angry, be brave and never give up. How many of you live? How many of you love? How many of you Do they fight? ... If being against society is bad, I accept that I am the worst person for not fulfilling their expectations, but I fulfill mine, which are the ones that really matter to me.

Live the life of our dreams, it does not matter that we have our feet on the earth, the moon and the sun will always be in their places and it is worth to daydream with them.