Chapter 17

Camila: You look beautiful, but you always do, angel.

Lauren spun around and walked towards Camila, she kissed her and winked at her.

Lauren: You always tell me I look beautiful... Can I trust you?

Camila: Lauren... you're the prettiest girl I've ever known and the best part of it is that you're my girlfriend.

Lauren: I think you're very lucky.

Camila: I don't think that... I know that, I love you angel.

Lauren: I love you Camz.

...

Camila: Congratulations Miss Hansen.

Camila and Lauren walked towards Normani and Dinah,that had just gotten married, at Dinah's, a party was being held, family, friends, known people... They were all celebrating the love these two girls had for each other.

Lauren: Dinah married... Who would've said so.

Dinah: I'll keep an eye on you Camren... I'll be around.- They all laughed and went tto the main floor to dance.

The ambience was awesome, the couple changed to be more comfortable and Dinah's family celebrated that Dinah had settled down with a good girl.

Camila and Lauren went to the table they shared with the Jaureguis, Vero and Lucy, that had confirmed their romance a week ago, they were more than in love.

Lauren: This is so wonderful...

Camila: Soon angel, soon.

Lauren smiled, Camila hugged her from behind and with her left hand she took Lauren's left hand, intertwining their fingers; the engagment ring that Camila had given Lauren months ago could be seen.

Lauren: I love you.

Camila: I love you.

Camila took Lauren's chin making eye contact with her, they kissed and the people around their started whistling.

Vero: Go get a bed.- Mike turned around and looked at Vero with a frown.- Just kidding boss... It's a game...

They all laughed at Vero, even Miker, because his daughter was living her life, with her girlfriend, engaged... He knew they had been together in that aspect.

Camila finished her master 5 months ago, she was now his right hand and the vice-president of the enterprise; she'd be taking care of the enterprise after the wedding.

Lauren's at her last semester, she wants to finishe her career becuase after a month will be their wedding.

Chris decided to study engineering, he's the best soccer player at his faculty, and since he started with Sofi, he started working to give her everything.