Chapter 5

Camila left the bathroom and Lauren was opening the door.

Camila: Lauren, what are you doing?

Lauren jumped when she got caught, she wasn't as fast as she thought she could be so she closed the door and turned around to see Camila in a towel.

Mi father told me to hand these papers to you... Sofi let me in, she told me you were here and she also told me how bad you are at the kitchen, the kitchen almost caught fire because of you.

Camila: Did I take so long?.- Camila took the towel off and took her boxers and a sports bra, searched for some trousers and a t-shirt.

Lauren saw that so fast that she didn't notice Camila had been naked in front of her,, before the brunette left the room she remembered that the green-eyed girl was there.

Camila: I... I'm sorry...

Lauren: Easy, Sofia took care.

Camila: Sorry for changing in front of you as if you weren't there.

Lauren: Oh... That... Don't worry,  I didn't see anything.- She gave her a smile.

Camila: What are the papers about?

Lauren: It's the contract, that's what my father told me and the last pages talk about the offer to buy.

Camila: Thank you, tell him please that tomorrow he'll have them at his place.

Lauren: Yes... Camila, my father talked with me about that and... Congratulations and welcome.- She went over to Camila and hugged her, Camila couldn't react until she hugged her back.

When they separated they stared at each other, Lauren  remembered what she heard when she arrived to the room and instantly blushed, Camila didn't know about that, but she thought she looked cute that way.

Lauren: I gotta go, bye Camila.

Camila: Bye Lauren.- She placed a quick kiss on her left cheek.- Take care.

Lauren: You too... Nice room.

Camila: Thanks, see you tomorrow

Camila: Thanks, see you tomorrow.- Lauren nodded and left the brunette's room.

Lauren got to her house and warned her father that he'd have the papers by tomorrow, she walked to her room, placed some loud Lana del Rey and locked her room.

She laid on her bed... imagining Camila naked having a shower, touching herself because of her. She got excited and her hands went down to her jeans button, placing her hand on top of her underwear, touching herself.

She didn't last long until she introduced her handinside her underwear, caressing her centre.

She played with her clit, she was closer and closer to her orgasm but she didn't slow down, she had never let anyone touch her, not even introduce a finger in her.

...

Camila and Sofia had a little argument about the noodles and about burning the house, Sofia laughed at her sister due to her stupidity in some cases.

Both families had dinner happily, the chats were over but the laughter remained.

People change and grow up in time, but there are people who grow up due to some circumstances, learning is just the process to it.

That same night, Camila and Lauren dreament about each other, remaining for a long time.

The weekend came, and Camila started working at Jauregui's Enterprise, that same day, Wednesday, she met her actual best friend, Dinah Jane Hansen.

Dinah, Louis and his boyfriend Harry, who turned out to be a friend and ex partner of Lauren, were at the Cabello's house, along with the Jauregui's and Professor Payne.

Mike, Clara, Liam and Camila were at the barbacue talking about business, at the swimming pool, Chris, Sofia and Taylor, close to the pool Harry introduced Louis and Dinah wasn't a stranger for Lauren, they were talking cheerfully with Lucy, Ally and Normani.

The barbacue was very mexican, or that's what Camila said, but deep down in her she knew something was missing, she missed them, sunday was barbacue day at the Cabello's house, although just one person noticed how Camila was feeling, she prefered asking her when they were alone.

Camila entered the house for some stuff they were missing and Lauren went behind her to help.

Lauren: Camila, may I ask you a question?

Camila: Sure thing Lolo, tell me.

Lauren: Why are you like that?

Camila: I don't understand Lolo, would you be more specific?

Lauren: Are you like that because your parents aren't here?

Camila: Doesn't seem like we've known each other for only a week...

Lauren: I'm sorry...

Camila: It's not your fault, they passed away... besides, it's a tradition we had with them, it's just that it's the first time we've ever done it since the accident.

Lauren ran to Camila and embraced her tightly, the brunnette corresponded and they stayed like that until Clara came in.

Camila and Lauren separated and acted like nothing had happened, during the hug they demonstrated how much they appreciated each other, maybe it's been just a week, but it looked like both girls had known each other for life.

Camila: Thank you, Angel.

Lauren: Angel?

Camila: Yeah, you're like an angel Lauren, that's what you are for me.- She smiled at her.- Let's go Clara.

Clara: Yeah, let's go girls.

They went out and joined the others, took a seat and gave away the stuff they had taken out of the house, they all talked cheerfully and the laughter never seemed to end, Camila told job stories with Louis, embarrassing themselves, Harry told them how they had met and the rough start they had had due to the lack of respect, Dinah told the ones who didn't know her that she was still a student, just as Camila, she studied at night and was about to finish her career in international relations, Sofia had a good time, seeing once again her uncle Liam and him taking care of her like a father made her sad and happy, he was the only one who supported her when both Alejandro and Sinu died.

Then there were Lauren and Camila, who once in every while smiled "discreetly" and never stopped staring at each toher, Clara noticed it and knew there could be more than a friendship between them, and while her daughter smiled that way, she would support them.

They'd be a great family.