RoZwell

"We need to get off the road." Vasquez told Warren after he turned down the music. It was already practically dark.

"I don't like being so far in Zero's territory. But I guess we really don't have a choice." Warren told him.

The music started acting up. It was acting like a CD with a scratch on it but this was a tape.

"Wait. What is that?" Murphy asked ,looking at something in the side of the road.

We all looked closer. From beside me, 10K turned on his flashlight and pointed it at the side of the road. It was a zombie but it was cut up into multiple pieces. It was still alive too ,well it wasn't dead anyway.

"That is a new one." Addy said from in front of me.

"Well, I want whatever did that." 10K commented. I chuckled at him.

"Some kind of Samurai surgeon." Doc said.

"Some things you just can't unsee." Addy commented.

10K pulled out his pistol. I leaned back so he could lean over me. Addy leaned forward and to the side to get out of the way. 10K mercied the Z.

"4234... And a third." 10K counted.

"Take the whole kill. You deserve it ,kid." Doc told him.

"35." 10K upped his count. "You know they used to find mutilated cattle out here back pre-Z."

"Mutilated cattle? Like X- Files mutilated cattle?" Warren asked.

"Yeah, my uncle knew all about it. Aliens did it." 10K told her.

"Have you been smoking my Z weed?" Doc asked him.

"No." 10K answered.

"Maybe you better start." Doc told him.

"You believe in UFOs?" Murphy asked.

"Sure." 10K answered.

"That's ridiculous. Aliens don't exist." Murphy told him.

"Neither do zombies." I spoke up.

"Oh, don't tell me you agree with this crap." Murphy said. I just shrugged. "Well, maybe there's zombies but there sure as hell ain't no aliens."

The radio started acting up again. Then the jeep just turned off. We were still and quiet. We were all trying to figure out what the hell was going on. And I was thinking about how I kinda had to pee.

"Come on ,baby, don't fail me now." Warren said ,trying to start the jeep again. It didn't even sound like it was trying to start.

Then some weird babbling started coming through the radio. None of us seemed to understand it.

"What the hell kind of language is that?" Vasquez asked.

"Sounds like alien cross talk to me." 10K spoke up. I elbowed him lightly in the ribs.

"Now you're just saying that to piss me off, aren't you?" Murphy said. 10K just smirked slightly.

"Hey, sir, that's supposed to be my job. I told him in Philly that I'd annoy him from there to Cali." I told 10K.

"Am I the only one a little creeped out?" Doc asked before 10K could say anything back.

"Nope." I stated.

"Anybody have eyes on where that light's coming from?" Warren asked.

I looked back at the bright light. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Then the light started moving. It went above us and a little ahead of us. It stopped and a light blue light came out from the bottom. The light blue light disappeared and the original light went up and out of sight.