四 ⁉️❌

"Jungkook?" Jinwoo's face turned a little pale, Jungkook steps closer to him, "what are you doing?" Jungkook looked at him unamused, Jinwoo glared down at Jimin.

Jimin was sat on his knees in front of Jinwoo, his head down as he cried silently, he was scared to look up and see Jungkook there seeing him in such an embarrassing situation.

"Well this useless dick was saying shit about you, he even stole your umbrella" Jinwoo hands it over to Jungkook, Jungkook looks at the Umbrella and nods his head.

"What was he saying about me?" Jungkook looks down at the boy with pink hair, "he was saying that you left the umbrella for him and that you gave him your phone number" Jungkook nods, "speaking of which" Jungkook kneels down in front of Jimin and lifts his chin up with his fingers.

"Why haven't you called me yet Jimin?" Jungkook asks Jimin and wipes away his tears, Jinwoo's eyes had gone wide and he stepped back, Jimin just stares up at the guy in front of him.

"Are you hurt?" Jungkook asks and Jinwoo tries to walk away but Jungkook grabbed his shirt to keep him from going anywhere, "yeah my leg hurts" Jimin said softly and Jungkook examines his leg, which is starting to bruise.

Jungkook tsks and stands up, he had given the umbrella back to Jimin, "go wait in my car" Jungkook smiled at Jimin, Jimin tried to stand up but he couldn't, since Jinwoo had hit the leg that hadn't properly healed from a week ago.

Jungkook pushes Jinwoo up against the store wall that was closest to them, he had a hand around Jinwoo's throat, "from now on, you leave him alone, got it?" Jungkook yelled in his face, which was now going purple and he was struggling to breath, he nodded his head as best as he could and Jungkook let him go.

But before he could completely get away from Jungkook he landed a hard punch to the guys eye, which will most probably result in a black eye.

Jungkook went back to Jimin and picked him up easier than last time, "Jimin?" He asks seriously and the already staring Jimin gulped, "Yeah?" He replied back quietly, "have you been eating properly?" Jimin now looks away and shakes his head no.

Jungkook sighed as he placed Jimin down in the passenger seat of his car, he walked around and got into the drivers seat.

"Where have you been?" Jungkook asked Jimin suddenly after a couple of minutes driving around, "home and work" Jimin says and Jungkook quickly looks at him.

"But I've been driving past that spot for the past week and I haven't seen you around" now it was Jimin's turn to turn and look at Jungkook, "you've been driving past there?" Jungkook nods his head.

"I also left my number there so you could call me, why haven't you?" Jungkook asked this time and Jimin shrugged, "I've been busy" he states as if it was obvious but Jimin knew he was lying to the both of them.

"I hope you quit that job at the service station" Jungkook says hoping that what Jimin says next is a yes but he knew that wouldn't happen, Jimin just simply said nothing.

Jungkook let out a sigh, "come on, we will go get some food, then I'll drop you off where ever you want" Jungkook said and Jimin rested his head against the window of the car.

"Did you get your car window fixed?" Jimin asked remembering how angry he was last time he was with him because those guys smashed his window, Jungkook nodded, "I made the idiots pay for it" Jungkook shakes his head as he remembered himself.

Jimin and Jungkook both sat across from each other in a fast food restaurant, Jimin sat quietly and looked at the food and Jungkook was enjoying his food until he looks up and sees Jimin isn't eating.

"Why aren't you eating Jimin?" Jungkook asks and Jimin shakes his head, "stop buying me things, I can't pay you back for it" Jimin sits back in his seat and sighs as he continues looking at the food, his stomach growling at him to eat.

"Jimin if you don't eat, I won't" Jungkook said and done the same thing Jimin done a second ago, he pouted at Jimin showing him that he wanted to eat but if Jimin was going to be stubborn he was too.

"What a shame too, the food tasted nice, it costed so much" he pouts again and sighs, Jimin rolls his eyes, "I'm not going to fall for it this time Jungkook" Jungkook stands up and shrugs, "okay I'll just take this back Jinwoo, I'm sure he will appreciate it more than you do" Jungkook starts to pack up the food.

"What?" Jimin asks softly and looks down at the food in front of him, Jungkook put his hand on one of them ready to pack it up but Jimin grabs his wrist, "I'll eat it, don't give it to Jinwoo" Jimin says quietly.

Jungkook places the food down again and goes back to eating like nothing happened, Jimin crosses his arms and glared at the man in front of him, "I'm serious now Jimin, eat the food" Jungkook looks up and stares straight in Jimin's eyes.

Jimin sighed and started to eat the food too, once he took his first bit he closed his eyes and moaned softly, Jungkook stopped eating and stared at Jimin, food hanging half out of his mouth, Jimin opened his eyes and they both made eye contact.

Jimin awkwardly laughed and went back to eating his food slowly, Jungkook watching his moves very closely to see if he would do it again, when he realised he wasn't going to, Jungkook began chewing the food slowly and his pace with eating began to pick back up to normal after every second that passed.

Once they both finished eating, Jimin looked at the time, "I have to go" he said standing up and putting his rubbish in the bin before rushing out of the building.

Jungkook was right behind him, they got into his car and Jungkook started driving, "where do you need to go?" He asked Jimin, focusing on the road, "the gas station" Jimin says embarrassed.

"What?" Jungkook quickly looks over at Jimin, "you seriously still work there, after what he did to you last week" Jungkook shook his head, Jimin turned his head to look out the window.
==========================
A/N: new chapter, YAY, I'm actually really in love with this story, I hope you guys like it too.

So I did make a little video for this story and I thought it was cute but it won't post.

So if you guys would like to see it, just let me know and I'll figure out another way to show you 😊