二十三

Dab Dab

Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon and Seokjin decided to go for a walk while Jungkook was inside talking to the other two, to give them some privacy as it looked like something serious.

Once they got back they went into the lounge room to see Taehyung sitting on the lounge by himself as he watched whatever was on the tv.

Jin and Joon took the food they brought out into the kitchen to sort it out for everyone, while Yoongi and Hoseok walked over to sit next to the lonely looking male.

"Hey, I'm Yoongi" Yoongi said as he held his hand out to be shaken, once his hand was shook Hoseok did the same, "I'm Hoseok, Yoongi's boyfriend" he introduced.

The male blushed as he looked between the two guys sitting beside him, "I'm Taehyung, I'm Jiminie's bestfriend" he said before looking down shyly.

"Are you okay, you looked a bit upset earlier?" Hobi asked as he slide his hand into one of Taehyung's, Yoongi following to do the same.

Taehyung nodded his head, "yeah, Jiminie's just going through a rough time right now and it hurts to see my friend like that" he said truthfully as he looked to Hoseok then Yoongi then down to their hands.

"Is there anything we can help with?" Yoongi asked, Taehyung shook his head slowly, "I think Jungkook said he was going to sort it out" he said quietly looking down at their hands again.

Yoongi started to rub his thumb against the back of Tae's hand soothingly, Taehyung hummed and leaned his head onto the back of the lounge with his eyes closed.

He was tired from last night and with everything going on it just added onto it, plus crying always makes him sleepy.

"Tired?" Hoseok asked as he brushed the boy's hair away from his face, Tae just nodded, Yoongi gently moved his head onto his shoulder with a small smile on his face.

So when Jungkook and Jimin had exited out of Kook's bedroom to see the three, Jimin was very confused on what was going on.

"He was tired" Yoongi whispered as he looked over at the two freshly showered guys, Jimin nodded his head, "he gets tired easily if he cries" Jimin added on as he walked over and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Make sure that he knows you're there, otherwise he doesn't sleep well" Jimin added on with a small smile as he looked at his sleeping soulmate.

"Yoongi Hyung, I need to talk to you later" Jungkook said as he wrapped his arm over Jimin's shoulder and pulled him into his body.

Yoongi nodded his head "we'll talk after dinner" he said, Jungkook and Jimin walked out to the kitchen to catch Seokjin and Namjoon whispering about something and kissing.

"Seriously guys, no sex in the kitchen" Jungkook said with a groan, Jin turned to glare at him, "we weren't having sex, you brat" he snapped and pulled away from Namjoon.

Now Namjoon groaned, "fucking cockblock" he whispered, although everyone heard it, Jimin giggled at the three guys.

All three males turning to the adorable sound, Seokjin squealed and walked over to pulled Jimin in for a hug.