六 ⁉️

Jungkook had a horrible sleep but it didn't bother him, he spent most of the night with Jimin clinging to his side, sobbing every now and then, he had woken up multiple of times from nightmares and right now was one of those times.

Jimin was crying into Jungkook's shirt, Jungkook running his fingers through Jimin's hair tiredly trying to calm him down, "Jiminie" Jimin moves up the bed at those words and tucked his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"I-i can still feel his hands on m-me" Jimin explained and Jungkook laid the younger on his back on the bed and sat up to face Jimin, he looked at his tear stained face and the fresh tears running down his cheeks.

"Where?" Jungkook asked Jimin and his tears seemed to fall faster, "here" Jimin pointed to one spot on his stomach, Jungkook carefully lifted Jimin's shirt up, he gently placed his hand in the spot Jimin pointed too.

Which only seemed to upset Jimin as he closed his eyes and sobbed, "Jimin, open your eyes and look at me" Jungkook demanded softly, "I'm not going to hurt you like he did, okay, you can trust me" Jimin slowly opened his eyes to meet Jungkook's.

"Now look down at my hand" Jungkook said and Jimin obeyed, Jimin watched as Jungkook's hand slide gently across his skin, the feeling different from the old bastard at the gas station, Jungkook's hands where soft and the touch was gentle.

Jimin's body seemed to relax, Jungkook looked down over Jimin's stomach and sides, he saw the marks from when the pervert dug his fingers into the soft skin.

"Jimin?" Jungkook asked quietly as his fingers continued to run over Jimin's skin, Jimin had his eyes closed as he hummed back, "after what happened, please tell me your going to quit" Jungkook was quite upset about this and was hoping that he would agree with it.

Jimin looked at Jungkook for a second and nodded his head, "yeah I'll quit" he voiced and Jungkook let out a sigh of relief, "no one has been as nice to me as you have been" Jimin said truthfully and Jungkook frowned.

"Well, they are the ones missing out on an amazing person" Jungkook laid back down next to Jimin, the sunlight slowly starting to pour in through the gaps of the blinds, Jimin turned and looked Jungkook in the eyes, "Jimin?" Jungkook  felt scared but he needed to ask him.

"Yeah Jungkookie?" Jimin's eyes were slowly closing again, "I know with what happened tonight that you probably won't want to yet, or maybe you just won't want to go or whatever but will you, umm go on a date with me?" Jungkook spoke quickly as he stared up at the roof because he didn't want to look at Jimin's reaction when he asked.

Jungkook laid in silence for a second, "I get it, you probably won't want to, that's cool, I mean it's up to you" Jungkook started to ramble as he stole a quickly glimpse of the boy next to him, only to see he had fallen back to sleep again.

Jungkook huffed out and rolled over to face Jimin, "have sweeter dreams Jiminie" Jungkook commented as he placed a quick gentle kiss on Jimin's forehead, which caused the younger to move closer to Jungkook and hug him.

Jungkook felt thirsty and had slowly and carefully crawled out of the bed, hoping to avoid waking Jimin up, he went out to the kitchen to see Yoongi already up, his eyes heavy with sleep as he looks like he just woke up.

"I heard crying all night, is he okay?" Yoongi asked Jungkook as he makes a cup of coffee, Jungkook nodded, "I'm going to hurt that sick prick if I see him again" Jungkook said angrily, "Jimin has fucking marks on his skin because of him" Jungkook walks over and takes the cup of whatever out of Yoongi's hands and started to drink it, the elder boy glaring at him as he got himself another drink.

"And there are hickeys on his neck, I didn't want to tell him because it will upset him" Jungkook sat down in the stool at the counter, Yoongi walked around and sat next to him.

Jungkook rubbed his face with his hand, "how much sleep have you had?" Yoongi asked Jungkook noticing the dark circles under his eyes, Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know but not much" Jungkook stands up and places the mug in the sink.

"The guys are coming around later, we won't disturb you while you sleep" Yoongi said while Jungkook walked out of the room, "thanks, I'm going back to bed" Yoongi nodded his head and Jungkook continued his walk to his room, to his bed, to his Jimin.

As soon as Jungkook laid down again Jimin was by his side, still fast asleep, "Jungkookie" Jimin mumbled in his sleep as he buried his face into Jungkook's side, Jungkook fell back to sleep with a small smile on his face.

The pair ended up sleeping the entire day, Jimin only woke up a couple of times but didn't wake Jungkook up this time, so he was laying there looking at the elders face as he slept soundly next to him.

Jimin smiled a little bit and moved a little bit of his hair from his eyes, "I would love to go on a date with you Jungkookie" Jimin whispered, Jungkook's lips turned a little up into a smile and Jimin giggled at him.

"It's cute that you smile in your sleep" Jimin also commented, he and heard the question when Jungkook asked him earlier but didn't answer because he was on the brink of sleep and he didn't want to ruin that.

"I don't know why but I feel like I can trust you more than anyone and it scares me" Jimin mumbled a tear sliding down his cheek, he wiped it away and smiled, "I know I said I wouldn't go back there but I really need the money Jungkookie, you wouldn't understand, I'm sorry" another tear fell down Jimin's face.

"Thank you for protecting me" Jimin sat up slowly, trying not to wake Jungkook, he stood up and grabbed his shoes off the ground and all his belongings.

As he walked out of the room he looked up to see four guys sitting on the couch, all four of them looking at him, Jimin blushed, "where is the front door?" A blonde guy stood up, Jimin followed him as he gestured for him too.

"I'm Yoongi, Jungkook's roommate" Yoongi introduces himself as they both stood in front of the door, Yoongi extended his hand out for a handshake and Jimin shyly shook his hand, "so Jimin, do you want me to tell Jungkook you left?" Jimin's mouth parted slightly as Yoongi said his name, he nodded his head, "okay, well, get home safely" Jimin smiled at Yoongi before he started to walk away from the house.

Once Jimin got home, he went straight to bed again.
==========================
A/N: is this chapter shitty, I'm not sure, but I hope you like it 😊