十九

Jungkook stepped into the front door to his shared house, he had the biggest smile on his face.

Jungkook turned the loungeroom light on only to get a fright when he seen Yoongi sitting on the couch in front of him.

He had his arms and legs crossed, he glared over at Jungkook, "Yoongi" Jungkook says "what are you doing?" He draws out confused as he walked towards his bedroom door slowly.

Yoongi's eyes followed the younger male, "sit down Jungkook" Yoongi said, Jungkook sitting down in the seat closest to him quickly.

"What's going on?" He asked worried, this behaviour was weird for Yoongi, so Jungkook automatically thought something was wrong.

"Where were you tonight?" Yoongi asked as he looked at Jungkook with a brow raised, Jungkook looked at Yoongi also with his brow raised, he chuckled and got up from the seat, "Goodnight Yoongi" he said and waved his hand to his housemate.

"Sit down Jungkook" Yoongi snapped, Jungkook once again sat down very quicly, "I went out with Jimin" he mumbled, Yoongi finally smiled at the boy, "Did you ask him to be your boyfriend?" he asked next, Jungkook nodded his head.

Yoongi smiled happily and stood up from the lounge, "Hoseok owes me $50" he announced as he pulled his phone out of his pocket, Jungkook slumped his shoulders and sighed, "why?" he questioned.

"well, I knew you were going to ask him out soon but Hoseok thought you would be too much of a pussy" Yoongi explained and started to type away on his phone, which Jungkook guessed it would be to the male's boyfriend.

"well, one, fuck Hoseok for thinking i'm a pussy and two, i want some of that money" he said as he stood up and crossed his arms, "what, no, i won the bet" Yoongi conplained but Jungkook just shook his head, "yeah, the bet about me, therefore i am entitled to some of the money" he fought back.

Yoongi huffed and rolled his eyes, "fine, but i'm only giving you $5" Jungoo gasped "thats not fair, i want half" Yoongi shook his head "Life isn't fair kid, I'll give you $6 thats it" he tried to persuade but of course it didnt work, "$20" Jungkook demaned.

The two males stared each other down for a couple of minutes before Yoongi sighed, "Fine, i'll give you $20, at least i still get more than you" Yoongi smirked as his phone started to buzz in his pocket, "well, goodnight kook" Yoongi waved to the male and left the room.

Jungkook just stood on the spot confused, he then slowly turned around and headed for his bedroom again.

He sent one last message to Jimin before he went to sleep for the night.

Jimin on the other hand was standing out the front of his apartment, he looked at the bright red letters that have been spray painted on his door.

The light blue colour of the door made the red stand out more than it already was, the word 'whore' written big on his front door made his eyes glass over.

Jungkook was going to walk Jimin up to his apartment but Jimin insisted that he didn't, told him that he would be okay and that nothing is going to happen, but he was very wrong.

Jimin was far from okay.

To top it off, there was a letter sticking out of the mailbox attached to his wall.