十三

Mature scenes-

"Jiminie, thank you for looking after me today, even though you didn't have too" Jungkook said as the two were sitting on the lounge in the lounge room watching a movie, Jungkook had his head resting against Jimin's shoulder.

"I don't mind" Jimin smiled as he talked to Jungkook, Jungkook reached over and connected their hands together, he moved their hands over so they were sitting in Jungkook's lap.

Jungkook had pulled Jimin's loose shirt down his shoulder without Jimin knowing and placed a kiss onto his bare shoulder making the younger male shiver.

"Jungkookie" Jimin whined and tried to pull the shirt back up but Jungkook pulled it down again, he had a cheeky smile on his face as Jimin had sighed and gave up.

Jungkook seemed a lot better since he had the tablets and have eaten something, so he was teasing Jimin a bit because he thought his reactions were cute.

"you're so whiny" Jungkook complained as he playfully rolled his eyes, Jimin looked down at him and pushed him off his shoulder, he crossed his arms and pouted as he tried to pay attention to the movie.

"Aww, is Jiminie sad?" Jungkook laughed and pulled him in for a hug, only to be pushed away again.

Jungkook watched Jimin for a second with a big smile on his face, Jungkook quickly grabbed Jimin and pinned him down onto the couch.

Jungkook smiled down to Jimin, Jimin was still in shock at what just happened, "wha-" Jimin didn't get the rest of the word out as Jungkook had leaned down and captured Jimin's lips.

The two pairs of lips moved together perfectly fitting with the other, Jimin reached his hands up to hold the sides of Jungkook's face, Jungkook was acting a bit dominant though and had removed his hands to pin them above their heads with one of his hands.

With the other hand, Jungkook slowly trailed it down Jimin's side, sending shivers to run down his back, Jungkook led his hand up the inside of his shirt to run the tip of his finger over Jimin's nipple.

Jimin moaned softly into the kiss and arched his back slightly up to press against Jungkook more, Jungkook's lips move down to Jimin's neck only sucking gently as he didn't want to darken the fading hickey's he already had.

Jungkook gently pinched Jimin's hardened nipple and rolled it between his two fingers, more moans were slipping from Jimin's slightly parted lips, he wanted to grip onto Jungkook but couldn't as his hands were being restrained by Jungkook's bigger one.

Jimin couldn't help but buck his hips up, he unknowingly grinding his hips against Jungkook's, Jungkook groaned against Jimin's neck and leaned up to kiss his lips again.

Jimin continued to grind up against Jungkook because he liked the sounds he would make when Jimin did.

Jungkook leaned back and pulled Jimin's hands up with him as not to break the kiss, he then flipped the two over, so Jimin was sitting up on Jungkook's crotch area.

Jungkook let go of one of Jimin's wrists and pulled them behind his back to restrain his wrists again with one hand, the other hand then moving to Jimin's waist, "move" Jungkook growled sexily to Jimin.