Jungkook rolled over to face Jimin, but his arm hit the mattress, Jungkook opened his eyes and looked around his bed, he sat up and looked to where all Jimin's things where and seen that it was all gone.

He got up from his bed and walked out of the room to have the guys turn and look at him, "ah Jungkook, Jimin left a couple of hours ago" Yoongi said as he turned back to the tv, Jungkook quickly ducked back into his room to grab a hoodie and his keys.

He quickly brushed his teeth then was head out of the door, "Wait, where are you going?" Namjoon asked him, they were hoping they were going to be able to spend some time with him tonight because Jungkook had been busy lately and haven't been able to.

"I'm going to Jimin's, I'll be back soon" Jungkook quickly raced out the door and down to his car, once he got into his car he wasted now time in heading towards Jimin's apartment.

He knocked on the door continuously, Jimin pulled it open and looked at Jungkook, he raised a brow, "you just left?" Jungkook pouted and Jimin showed a awkward smile, "yeah, I didn't want to wake you up again" he explained himself and Jungkook shook his head.

"Have you been crying?" Jungkook asks as he inspects Jimin's face, his eyes were a little red and puffy and the top of his nose was also red.

"Uh, just a little, I noticed there is hickeys on my neck, I don't want people asking me about them and I having to tell them that my old bos-" Jimin was cute short but Jungkooks lips attached to Jimin neck.

He had a hold of Jimin's sweater and was pulling him closer to his body, he was kissing the skin gently and nipping it carefully not to hurt him.

Jimin let out a quiet moan in Jungkooks ear, which made him go a little wild, he started to lead Jimin back into the apartment and closed the door behind him with his foot, he mindlessly moved the two over to Jimin's couch, Jungkook sat down first and pulled Jimin onto his lap.

Jungkook was sucking over the little hickeys that were already there making them darker and unknowingly creating new ones, with Jimin's moaning and the feeling of sucking on his skin, Jungkook had completely went mindless and everything was just on autopilot.

His hands slowly leading up Jimin's sweater and touching the soft skin, his fingers running over the slight lines of his abs that were hidden under the sweater, his hands then settled onto Jimin's waist.

He pushed Jimin more down onto himself as he was moving his hips upwards slightly more into Jimin, Jimin moaned a little louder than before, his hands fiddling with the hem of Jungkooks hoodie and t-shirt, he had succeeded in pulling it over the elders head.

Jungkook pulled Jimin back but instead of attacking his neck like before he captured Jimin's lips with his own, Jungkook groaned into the kiss, loving the feeling of the boy's lips on his own.

He suddenly pulled back, Jimin whimpering slightly, he closed his eyes and took a couple of deep breaths, Jimin grinding down on Jungkooks already hard crouch not making the situation easier for Jungkook.

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's waist gently and lifted him off and sat him next to Jungkook on the couch, "Jiminie, I can't, not now" Jimin nodded and started to fan his face with his hands.

Jungkook turned towards Jimin and pulled his sweater away from the areas that he marked, he smirked, it felt good to see his marks all over Jimin, "so if anyone asks you who put them on you, you say me" Jungkook said now looking up at the pink haired and now pink cheeked boy in front of him.

Jimin nodded his head and leaned his head to the side a little, which Jungkook thought was cute, "so when are we going to go on that date?" Jimin asked and now Jungkook was the one to blush, his body now calm and not feeling as hot as it did a few minutes ago.

"Oh, you heard me" Jungkook quietly stated and shyly looked at Jimin, who giggled, "well, when did you want to go?" Jimin thought for a second, "how about Thursday night?" Jimin asked and Jungkook shook his head, "I have to work" Jimin gasped.

"You work?" Jungkook looked at Jimin weirdly, "Of course I work" Jimin giggled, "well i didn't seem like it, I always see you driving around" Jungkook chuckled and stood up to go lay on Jimin's bed, Jimin following behind him.

"Do you have any movies?" Jungkook asked as he was making himself comfortable in Jimin's bed, Jimin stood at the end of the bed, his arms crossed across his chest and a smile on his face.

"No, I don't have time or money to watch movies?" Jungkook looked at Jimin shocked, "Jiminie" Jungkook whined and got up out of the bed, he grabbed Jimin's hand and started to pull him out of the apartment grabbing the keys that were sat near the door.

Once they were outside of the apartment, Jungkook locked the door and started to pull Jimin along with him to get down to his car, "Jungkook?" Jimin called out while laughing sillily, "the ground is cold" he continued to say and Jungkook stopped and picked the younger up.

Jungkook carried Jimin down to the car with a smile on his face and a cute pout on Jimin's, "oh stop pouting, I know you like it when I carry you like this" Jungkook laughed at Jimin's reaction, "don't think so highly of yourself Kook" Jungkook laughed again.

"If I'm thinking highly of myself then why do you let me willingly pick you up?" Jungkook smirked at Jimin as Jimin didn't reply to the question and instead just huffed out air.

Jungkook sat Jimin into his car and walked around to the drivers seat, "where are we going anyways, Kook?" Jimin asks softly from the passenger seat as Jungkook drives out of the car park.

"We are gonna have a quick little home movie date" Jungkook says confidently and quickly smiles over at Jimin.
==========================
A/N: little movie date next chapter, I thought that I would do a couple of cute chapters after that nasty one, so I hope you like this one 😊