十五

Enjoy this random photo of Gukkie.

Yoongi stood in the door way of Jungkook's bedroom, he was sipping on a warm cup of coffee that he had just made.

In Yoongi's other hand he had a glass of cold water, he smiled and threw the water over the two naked males that were in the bed.

Jungkook quickly got up from the bed and looked towards Yoongi, "good morning" Yoongi said with a smirk on his face.

Jimin slowly sat up in the bed not knowing what was happening, he rubbed his eyes with his hands and looked towards the two males that were staring at each other.

Jimin looked down Jungkook's back muscles and down to his ass, he blushed and looked up to see Yoongi looking at him with a smirk still visible.

"Put some clothes on and come join us for breakfast" Yoongi demanded and walked out of the room.

Jungkook grabbed his sweat pants off the ground and quickly pulled them on, he crawled over the bed to come face to face with Jimin.

He placed his fingers under Jimin's chin and moved his face up so they could both look at each other, Jungkook smiled at Jimin then connected their lips.

"Good morning Gorgeous" Jungkook said after the two had pulled away, Jimin blushed again and lightly smacked his arm, "stop" he whined but Jungkook just chuckled.

"Put these on and come out, I'll save you a seat next to me" Jungkook stood up and gently threw a pair of his sweatpants to Jimin.

Jungkook walked out of the room and towards the kitchen, Jungkook sat down at the table with Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Your so rude" Jungkook said to Yoongi with a glare, Yoongi shrugged his shoulders, Hoseok looked over at Yoongi confused, "What did you do?" He asked, Jungkook grew a small smirk on his face and Yoongi turned to look at Hoseok.

"He threw water at us" Jungkook butted in before Yoongi could deny anything, Hoseok sighed and rolled his eyes, "I said wake them up not throw water on them" he shook his head.

The three of the guys started to eat their food, Jimin came walking out into the kitchen slowly.

Jungkook looked up to see Jimin standing across the room and looking at them, he patted the seat next to him so Jimin walked over and sat down in that seat.

He picked up his fork and started to eat his food, Hoseok looked over at Jimin and seen bits of his hair wet and shook his own head, "I can't believe you threw water on them" he said and sighed.

"Well I threw water on them to wake them up just like how they were being loud all night and kept us from going to bed" Yoongi shrugged his shoulders.

Jimin froze in his seat, his cheeks where starting to turn pink, "could you stop saying things like that, your making Jimin blush" Jungkook said annoyed, "only I can make his blush like that" he huffed put a breath.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook's pouty face and started to laugh "are you jealous" Yoongi teased, Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hand under the table and turned to show him a small smile.

Jungkook looked at Jimin for a second then shook his head at Yoongi's question, the four guys finished eating all their breakfast then washed the dishes.

The two couples went in different directions, Yoongi and Hoseok out the front door and Jungkook and Jimin into Jungkook's room.

"Guk, I have to go get ready for work" Jimin said as he just pulled his shirt over his head and grabbed his belongings but completely forgot about his own pants that were on the ground still.

Jungkook grabbed his keys and wallet, "Come on then" he said and the two had walked out of the house and down to Jungkook's car.

Jungkook pulled out of the driveway and headed towards Jimin's apartment, the car was quiet, it was a comfortable silence but Jimin decided to turn on the radio.

Jungkook quickly looked over at Jimin then back to the road, the music blasting into the two's ears, Jimin smiles and started to sing along to the song.

Jungkook quickly looked over at Jimin again, he let a smile form onto his lips, "your voice is beautiful" Jungkook comments over the music, Jimin blushes and shakes his head.

"No it's not" he says quietly but Jungkook still heard him, he pulled into Jimin apartment parking lot and parked in front of the stair case closest to Jimin's apartment.

He turned the car off and turned towards Jimin, when Jimin turned to look at Jungkook, Jungkook had grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss.

"Don't ever say that again" Jungkook warns and gets out of the car leaving the blushing Jimin stunned.

Jimin slowly gets out of the car and walks up to his apartment, he opens the door and walks in with Jungkook following behind him.

As Jimin was walking in, in front of Jungkook, Jungkook decided that it would be a good idea to slap Jimin's ass , Jimin blushed and turned back to look at Jungkook, who had just chuckled at the boys reaction.

"Go get ready, I'll drop you off on my way to the studio" Jungkook said as he laid back on Jimin's bed, Jimin nodded his head and walked off to the bathroom.

Jimin was nearly finished getting ready, he was just putting make up on the hickey's that covered his neck, "What time do you start?" Jungkook asked as he entered the bathroom and made eye contact with Jimin through the mirror.

"what are you doing?" Jungkook asked confused, "i'm trying to cover these up" Jimin replied back continuing on putting the make up on, "you don't want people to see my marks" Jungkook questioned a little pout forming on his lips.

"Gukkie, of course i do, but it isn't just hickey's you gave me" Jimin said as he turned around to look at Jungkook, "but those ones are basically already gone, you can hardly see them" Jungkook runs his fingers over the fresh ones that he had done last night.

"did someone say something to you about them?" Jungkook asked, Jimin turned around and walked back to the mirror, he avoided eye contact with Jungkook as he answered the question.

"no, no one said anything" he replied back unsurely, Jungkook knew he was lying, "come on, you need to go to work" Jungkook said before walking out of the bathroom quite angrily, Jimin gulped nervously and followed after him.
==========================
A/N: what do you guys think of this chapter? I hope you all like it 😊

Once again I'm very sorry for not updating my fanfics that often as I did when I first started these stories, in all honestly it's just because I've been busy.