二十四

While the two friends were inside talking Jungkook decided now was the right time to talk to Yoongi.

"Hyung, I want to talk to you" Jungkook said as he looked at Yoongi while sitting back down in his seat.

Yoongi nodded his head and gave Jungkook all his attention, "so, Jimin is being kicked out of his apartment" he said a little sadly.

Yoongi nodded his head, "I want him to stay here, but if you don't want to that's fine, I can figure something else out" Jungkook looked down at his hands nervously.

"Well, Hoseok basically lives here, so I don't mind if Jimin stays as well" he shrugged his shoulders, Jungkook lifted his head up quickly as he looked at Yoongi shocked.

It wasn't the reaction he thought Yoongi would have but he is still very happy about it, Jungkook nodded his head with a smile on his face.

"Thanks Yoongles" Jungkook says, Yoongi glared over at him at the nickname.

The other three guys sitting around the table started to laugh at the two, as the laughter started to die down Jimin and Taehyung had walked back out to the backyard.

Jimin sat down next to Jungkook while Taehyung had sat back down between Hoseok and Yoongi.

Jungkook smiled at Jimin before kissing the boy's forehead then peaked his lips which caused Jimin to giggle a little bit.

The rest of the night had unfortunately went by rather quickly and soon Namjoon and Seokjin were ready to head back home.

Everyone now stood around in the kitchen, Seokjin was taking his time to hug everyone to say a goodbye as he wished he didn't have to leave just yet but it was a bit to late already.

Jungkook had seen the time and was worried about them walking back to their place, so he grabbed his car keys.

"Come on hyungs, I'll give you a lift home" he had said which shocked everyone but Jimin, everyone here knew about Jungkook's car obsession and how he didn't like anyone touching it except for himself, but Jimin seemed to be the only person who didn't know that.

Taehyung since he was a fan of Jungkook, he had also known about it as Yoongi and Hoseok had complained multiple times during interviews about how they always ask Kook for lifts and he refuses and tells them to walk.

"Baby are you coming?" Jungkook asked Jimin as he walked over to pull him in for a quick hug and kissed him on the forehead, Jimin looked over at Taehyung for an answer, which he only gets a nod in return.

Jimin smiled up at Jungkook and nodded his head, the four guys headed out to the car and got in.

Of course it was Jimin who was sat in the front seat while Namjoon and Jin sat in the back, the radio was playing quietly as Jimin hummed along with it.

In no time the guys pulled up out the front of Namjin's house, the two had thanked Jungkook before saying a quick bye to the couple and retreated back inside their home.

So here, Jungkook and Jimin sat in the car, Jungkook was driving towards a store and Jimin he sat quietly in the passenger seat with his head pressed against the window suddenly feeling tired.