十一

Jungkook stared at Jimin's face as Jimin was looking between all the other guys in the backyard who were staring at him in shock

Jimin looked down at his hand as Jungkook had slide his bigger ones in the smaller cuter hands of the pink haired male.

"Come on" Jungkook whispered quietly and started to pull Jimin towards the others, Jimin's nerves slowly rising as they step closer to the group of staring men.

Jungkook sat down in his seat again, while Jimin just stood up and looked down to the ground, Jungkook had noticed and looked at him.

Jungkook grabbed Jimin by the waist and pulled him down onto his lap and tightened his arms around his waist so he couldn't move away.

Jungkook started to sip his bottle of alcohol again as he just listened to the others talk.

"So Jimin, where do you work at?" Seokjin asked the quiet male, Jimin turned and looked at Jungkook quickly then to Seokjin, "I work at a corner shop across town and I use to work in the service station with the creepy owner" Jungkooks fingers had dug into Jimin's hip a little as he was talking about the place and person he hated the most.

Seokjin nodded his head remembering what Yoongi had told them the day they first saw Jimin walking out of Jungkooks bedroom.

"Kookie, where is your bathroom?" Jimin asked softly trying not to interrupt the conversation that was going on, Jungkook nodded and gestured for Jimin to stand up, which he followed.

Jungkook grabbed a hold on Jimin's hand again and pulled him up towards the house, they enter the warm building and closed the glass door behind them.

"Your friends seem nice Jungkookie" Jimin commented as they were walking slowly through the house, Jungkook pushed open his bedroom door and pulled Jimin in, Jungkook then opened another door that Jimin hadn't seen last time he was here.

"This is my bathroom" Jungkook said showing the pink haired boy, he held the door open as Jimin walked in, the male pulled the door closed behind him and locked it.

Jungkook walked over to his bed and laid down, his eyes started to close slowly, but before he could drift off to sleep his bathroom door opened and Jimin walked out into the room.

"Jungkookie?" Jimin asked as he walked over and sat down next to him on the bed, "hmm" the sleepy male hummed back, "I don't think your friends like me very much" Jimin mumbles back quite upset.

Jungkook sat up and shook his head, "they just don't know you yet" Jungkook defended and started to rub Jimin's back reassuringly which made the pink haired male nod his head.

Jimin was suddenly pushed back onto the bed and within a second Jungkook was sitting on his waist with his hands pinned above his head, Jimin had looked up at Jungkook with shock and confusion.

"You said you liked me" Jungkook smiled down at the beautiful man beneath him, Jimin slightly nodded his head, "I did" Jimin whispers, "say it again" Jungkook said with a bigger smile on his face and he was moving in very close to Jimin's face.

Jimin's cheeks were a cute pink colour from blushing, "I-I like you Jungkookie" Jimin whispers again and not even a second later Jungkooks lips are being placed on Jimin's.

Their lips move together slowly, Jimin's hands were still pinned above his head by one of Jungkook's hands, the other hand is slowly creeping its way under Jimin's work shirt.

There was a knock on Jungkook's bedroom door, Jungkook groaned and got off Jimin, he pulled open the bedroom door to come face to face with Yoongi.

"The guys are going now, they want to say bye before they leave" Yoongi announced as he looked back at a pink cheeked shy Jimin, a small smile grew on his face as he observed the way the two were acting.

Jungkook nodded and grabbed Jimin's hand before dragging him out too, the three guys walked towards the front door and out onto the porch where the other three guys sat waiting.

Seokjin was the first one to walk over to Jungkook and Jimin, he pulled both males into a hug one at a time, definitely confusing Jimin, "it was nice meeting you Jimin, we should hang out more often" Seokjin smiles at the boy before walking back over to the seat he was sat in before.

Namjoon then walked over and shook the three guys hands, also saying his goodbyes, "don't take any notice of Jin, he is a really nice guy once you get to know him" Namjoon smiled at Jimin then walked over to Jin and the two started to walk back down the street hand in hand.

Hoseok just continued to sit on the porch seat sipping a beer, the three guys turned to look at the male, "Hoseok, what are you doing?" Jungkook asked confused, he just shrugged his shoulders, "I'm just gonna stay over, can't be bothered to walk across town" Hoseok got up from his seat after he said that and walked back inside with Yoongi following behind him.

Jungkook pulled Jimin over to the porch swing that Hope was just sitting on and the two just sat there for a while.

"Do you have to work tomorrow?" Jungkook asked, he wanted to ask Jimin if he wanted to stay but he didn't know if the male had to work, Jimin shakes his head no, "tomorrow is my day off" Jimin smiled at Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded his head, "I'm probably going to have a bad headache tomorrow" Jungkook spoke up with a chuckle, Jimin looked towards him and started to look at the features of Jungkooks face.

The man noticed Jimin's staring and looked towards his eyes, Jungkook smirked slightly before slowly leaning back in to capture his lips again.

To Jungkook, Jimin's lips were addicting and he didn't want to stop kissing them, so he done it over and over again, but never becoming satisfied, he wanted more ever time his lips would touch the others.

Their lips once again move together slowly, Jungkooks hands moving up to the younger boy's face to cup his cheeks, the two just sat and made out for a while before Jungkook slowly pulled away, leaving Jimin yet again pink in his cheeks.

"Hmm, I want to kiss you more" Jungkook pulled the boy in for a quick peak this time.
==========================
A/N: I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy plus I didn't know how I was going to write this chapter.

Speaking of this chapter, it might actually be extra shitty today as I was trying to figure out where the hell I was going to go with it but still had no idea, I thought i had written a lot for the chapter but in reality I had only written 500 something words and it was to short, so I tried to expand it, so I just threw in a few kiss scenes and stuff.

But yeah, I hope you still like it, if not, I'm not even going to be offended. 😊