十八

"I want to go on the Ferris wheel" Jimin said excitedly as he pointed towards the ride, "Minnie, you have to save the best for last" Jungkook chuckled, Jungkook then turned the boy's body around to show him a roller coaster.

"Oooh, I want to ride that" Jimin said now walking faster towards the ride, Jungkook laughed and followed behind him with his hands on Jimin's shoulders.

Jimin was so excited to go on the rollercoaster until he was seated in the seat next to Jungkook, he looked over at Jungkook a little scared, "kookie this was a bad idea" he leaned over and whispered.

Jungkook looked over at him concerned, "I wanna get off" he said as fear started to rise in his body, Jungkook was about to ask to let them off but the carts started to move forward.

Jungkook gave Jimin his hand to hold for reassurance, "it will be over before we know it, okay" Jungkook smiled softly over at Jimin.

Like Jungkook said, the ride had finished quickly, most of the time it was both males laughing and screaming while Jimin clung onto Jungkook's arm, which of course Jungkook thought was adorable.

"That was so fun, let's do it again" Jimin laughed as he spun in a circle, Jungkook chuckled, "I thought you were scared of it" he teased, Jimin lightly hit his arm, "only at first" he replied back and poked his tongue out childishly.

"I'm a little hungry" Jungkook said after a while, Jimin nodded his head, "so am I" Jungkook looked around the area at the different food stalls, "what do you want to eat?" Jungkook asked as he looked over at Jimin.

Jimin looked over Jungkook's body, " I can think of one thing" he smirked, Jungkook raised his brow at the dirty remark, "okay, well I'm talking about food" Jungkook replied as he turned his body towards Jimin.

"Jungkook, you're a whole ass meal" Jimin added on, Jungkook stared down at Jimin for asecond before a smile broke out on his face for the millionth time today.

"I guess we are going to this one" Jungkook said as he pulled Jimin to the stall behind Jimin.

Jungkook and Jimin sat down at a spare table with their food and drinks, Jungkook got straight into his food, Jimin giggled and followed after him.

Jungkook had caught Jimin looking over at his food every now and then, "want some?" He asked but Jimin shook his head, Jungkook rolled his eyes and placed some onto Jimin's container, Jimin smiled and started to eat what Jungkook gave him.

"Just get some if you want more" Jungkook told the male, he nodded his head and placed some of his food onto Jungkook's container, Jungkook smiled at the male and went back to eating the food.

They both finished their foods, Jungkook stood up to throw out their empty containers, when he sat down he grabbed Jimin's hand to start playing around with the rings on his fingers.

"Let's not go on any rides for a little bit as we just ate, we might feel sick, but I would like to go play some of the games" Jimin said as he looked around the parts of the amusement park that he could see.

Jungkook nodded his head, both of them stayed in their seats for another couple of minutes before they stood up and slowly made their way over to the games section.

The couple had played the games for a while and it was starting to get dark and a bit late.

Jungkook huffed our a breath nervously, "hold on a second" Jungkook said as he stopped Jimin on the spot as they neared the Ferris wheel.