十六

Okay but Jimin is so cute (this is a photo from their Twitter btw)

Jeongguk pulled into the car park out the front of the store that Jimin work's at, before Jimin could get out of the car Jungkook had locked the doors, "who was it?" he asked angrily, Jimin sighed and put his head down.

"I can't tell you" Jimin mumbled back as a reply, he started to fumble with his work shirt, he not daring to look in Jungkook's direction, "why?" Jeon shot back, he was watching Jimin, he could hear people talking outside abut ignored it.

Jimin looked up at his co-workers to see them watching the two, they were saying something then laughing afterwards, Jimin looked down again, "can we not do this now Gukkie" Jimin whispered, Jungkook was quiet for a second as he turned and looked at the group.

Jeongguk hit the streering wheel, "damn it" he said loudly, Jimin flinched slightly, he leaned over towards Jimin and grabbed the smaller males chin gently, the two of them stared at each other for a second before Jungkook clashed their lips together.

Jimin's eyes were wide as he looked at Jungkook's very close face, his lips not moving for a second as he was processing what was happening, after he realized that Jungkook was kissing him, his eyes slowly closed and his lips began moving in rhythm with his Gukkie's.

Jimin brought his hands up to Jungkook's cheeks to pull the male closer to him, Jimin hummed happily into the kiss, then tried to pull away, but as Jungkook felt him move he pulled him back closer as he mumbled a quick 'no'.

Jimin pulled back again, Jungkook instead started to suck seductively on Jimin's earlobe, "Guk, my shift starts in a couple of minutes" he breathed out as he closed his eyes to enjoy the feeling, Jungkook whined and moved his lips down Jimin's neck.

Jimin lightly pushed Jungkook's shoulders away, Jungkook looked at the boy in front of him, he let out a small whine then unlocked the doors, "send me a message when you are finished, I'll come pick you up" Jungkook said as Jimin opened the door.

Jimin nodded his head, "and don't think I forgot about the make up, you'll be telling me when i come get you after work" Jungkook raised a brow at Jimin as he had turned to look at Jungkook pleadingly, Jimin groaned "fine, i have to go now Guk" he said before closing the door carefully.

Jungkook watched as Jimin had walked past the group with his head down, he watched every person closely to see if any of them would say anything to him but no one opened their mouths.

Once Jimin had entered the building and began working he hesitantly drove out of the car park and towards his and Yoongi's work place.

He entered the studio and fell backwards onto the couch, smacking the back of his head on the arm rest in the process, he groaned and rubbed the now sore area.

"Next time before you two decide to have sex tell us so we can stay elsewhere" Yoongi mumbled as he looked over the sheets of paper in front of him, Jungkook chuckled "we didn't have sex, Yoongi" Yoongi turned around in his chair to face him.

He handed the pieces of paper to Jungkook, "I think this song will suit you" Yoongi said as he looked over at the door, Jungkook quickly read over the lyrics on the sheets and nodded his head after.

Jungkook hummed, "I like it" he handed the sheets back to Yoongi as he will probably need them again.

"Did Jimin go to work today?" Yoongi asked as he turned back to his computer screen, Jungkook nodded his head and sighed.

"Yeah, I don't know why he still works there, they all bully him" Jungkook explained and rolled his eyes, "are you guys dating?" Yoongi then asked, Jungkook thought about it for a second.

"No, but I'm going to ask him soon, I have an idea on how I want to do it" Jungkook smiled slightly, Yoongi turned to look back on him, "your really like him, huh?" Jungkook nodded his head again as the two males made eye contact.

Yoongi nodded his head, "well, I'm happy you finally found someone you like so much" Yoongi smiled at Jungkook and turned his chair fully around so he was facing the younger.

"Same for you Yoongles" Jungkook replied back, Yoongi scrunched his face up, "how many times do I have to tell you not to call me that" he said as he shook his head.

"I know you secretly like it Yoongi" Jungkook laughed, Yoongi chuckled slightly and shook his head, the studio door opened and Hoseok walked in.

"Hey Jungkookie" Hobi said as he walked over and hugged the younger male before walking over and sitting on Yoongi's lap.

Jungkook stood up from the lounge and stretched his arms out, "anyways, I need to go do a couple of things" Jungkook walked towards the door but stopped.

"I'll sort out this song, then we will get you into that recording studio" Yoongi said as he turned himself and hobi around in the chair so he can go back to the song he was making.

Jungkook nodded his head and said a quiet goodbye then stepped out of the studio door, he looked down at the passcoded lock on the door.

Hoseok must mean a lot to him for Yoongi to give him the passcode for his studio, after all Jungkook was the only one that had the code.

Jungkook sighed happily as the thought that his older best friend is in a happy relationship, he started to head for his own studio, which was right down the hallway.

Jungkook sat down in his computer chair and relaxed back in it, he was planning to just have a nap.

He had gotten a message, he quickly pulled it out thinking that maybe Jimin messaged him but it was Seokjin saying that he was bringing lunch again.

Jungkook looked at his lock screen, it was a photo of Jimin, he didn't know that Jungkook took the photo of him and he was looking else where but Jimin just looked so gorgeous at the time that Jungkook couldn't help himself.

Jungkook sighed happily again, his head filling with lyrics, Jungkook hummed, "my euphoria".
=========================
A/N: I have some things planned for the next few chapters, yay, the next one is just going to be full of softness.

Here have a gif for reading the chapter😊