十七

I think that photo is adorable.

Jungkook lifted his head off his computer desk and looked to the time on the screen, 2:30 am, he looked at his phone to see just the lock screen, he sighed and grabbed his things.

He drove home slowly and went straight to bed.

When he had woken up the next morning, he check his phone instantly, still nothing but the lock screen, which annoyed Jungkook.

He quickly got ready and drove over to Jimin's apartment, he knocked on the door continuously until it opened to reveal the sleepy pink haired male, Jungkook calmed down a little bit as he looked over the cute boy in front of him.

"I told you to message me when you were finished" Jungkook first said as he frowned at the male, "I forgot" was his reply, Jungkook frowned more, "what's wrong?" Jungkook asked as he stepped into the apartment and closed the door behind him.

Jimin shook his head as he padded back over to the bed, "nothing" he mumbled and crawled under the sheets, he turned his back towards Jungkook and just looked at the wall next to him.

Truth was, he was upset, some of his co-workers has said some mean things to him again, but this time they were about Jungkook.

Jungkook walked over and got into the bed next to Jimin, he wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer to him.

"Jimin, talk to me please" he said softly and placed a kiss on his cheek, a tear managed to escape his eyes, he quickly wiped it away and turned over to face Jungkook.

"They were mean to me again" he said quietly hoping Jungkook didn't hear him, but of course he did, Jungkook sighed and kissed the boy on his lips, he showed Jimin a small smile.

"How about you quickly get ready, I want to take you somewhere" Jungkook said but Jimin shook his head, "I don't want to go anywhere today Gukkie" he mumbled as he stuck his face into Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook pouted, "wouldn't you prefer to go out and do something to get your mind off it rather than laying in bed all day and being upset?" Jungkook asked, "plus I planned something for you" he added on a bit more quietly.

Jimin looked up at the pouty face, he rolled his eyes playfully and smiled, "alright, fine, but only because you look so cute right now" Jimin got up from the hug and started to get ready to go out.

Jimin walked out of his bathroom all ready, Jungkook looked over his outfit and showed his bunny smile to him, "you look so adorable" Jungkook walked over and pulled on Jimin's blue sweater gently towards him.