十二

Jungkook woke up with the worst hangover, his head was hurting so bad, he groaned and slowly sat up in bed.

He rubbed his eyes carefully, he felt someone move next to him and looked over to see a head full of beautiful pink hair, Jungkook smiled a little and moved over closer to him to wrap his arms around Jimin's waist.

Jimin turned around in Jungkooks arms and scrunched up his face, "how can you still look so good even the night after being completely drunk?" Jimin questioned and caused another smile onto Jungkooks face.

But that soon went away when his head started to hurt again, he groaned and reached a hand up to his head, Jungkook felt another hand on his forehead and moved his own so Jimin could continue gently rubbing his fingers from his forehead into his hair, calming Jungkook down.

"I'll go get you some things for your hangover, okay" Jimin sat up and started to slip on his shoes, Jungkook quickly wrapped his arms around the males waist and rested his head on Jimin's back with his eyes closed.

"Don't leave me" Jungkook whined, "I'll come back as soon as I can" Jimin pried his hands off of his body and stood up, Jimin blushed and leaned down to kiss the elders forehead.

Jungkook opened his eyes to look up at Jimin, "now I definitely don't want you to leave" Jungkook reaches his arms out towards Jimin indicating that he wanted a hug.

"I'll be back soon Jungkookie" Jimin smiled and opened the bedroom door, "wait" Jungkook went to stand up off his bed but became lightheaded and had to steady himself a bit before walking towards Jimin again.

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand and slowly pulled him towards Yoongi's room, he knocked on the door a couple of times then opened the door when he didn't get any response.

"Hey Yoongi, where are my keys?" Jungkook asked while looking on the cupboards in Yoongi's room, Yoongi had sat up shirtless in his bed and looked towards Jimin and Jungkook.

There was someone else moving in his bed but they couldn't see who it was because the blanket was pulled up over the person, but Jungkook already knew who it was.

Yoongi turned to hang his legs over the edge of the bed, with the blanket still covering his lower body, he bent down and grabbed a pair of boxers off the ground and stood up, showing his naked body to everyone one in the room.

"Woah" Jimin gasped and turned around, Jungkook laughed and went back to searching the room, Yoongi walked over to next to Jungkook and opened one of the draws and pulled out a pair of keys handing them over to Jungkook.

Jungkook walks over and placed the keys into Jimin's hands, "don't be to long" Jungkook said and looked at Jimin hesitantly but smiled nonetheless.

Jimin looked to the shocked look on Yoongi's face and slowly stepped out of the room, he was confused on what was happening and why Yoongi looked completely surprised.

"Your letting him drive your car?" Yoongi asks a little hurt, Jungkook shrugs his shoulders, "you've known me for years and I'm not even allowed to touch the outside of it, but you let someone you have known for a little over a month drive it" Yoongi was quite upset that his bestfriend didn't trust him as much as he trusts the pink haired boy.

"Yoongi, you have crashed your own car so many times, of course I'm not going to let you drive it, as much as I love you and how long I have known you, but I'm not going to let you crash my car as well" Jungkook comments and sits on the edge of the bed accidentally sitting on Hoseok's foot.

"I won't crash it" Yoongi crosses his arms and Jungkook raises a brow at him while a chuckle comes from under the blanket, "Yoon whenever you drive your always way over the speed limit, you slam your brakes, I've been in the car when you have ran through red lights, you've literally have been arrested for trying to speed race a cop car while you were drunk" Jungkook spoke a chuckle falling out of his lips at that last part.

Yoongi rolls his eyes and walks back to the bed, Hoseok finally pops his head out of the blanket and smiled up at Yoongi, who just frowned and sat back against the headboard.

"Well you guys look like you had fun last night" Jungkook points to the mess of things around the room, then to the pile of clothes that were on Hoseok last night but are now all over the bedroom floor.

Hoseok nods his head and sat up too, the blanket falling down to his waist, showing just his bare stomach luckily for Jungkook.

"So are you guys dating now or just having sex?" Jungkook asked and the two males look at each other, they honestly didn't even know what they were, Jungkook got up and started to slowly step away awkwardly, "well I'll just leave you guys alone to talk about that" Jungkook nodded his head as Yoongi sent him a glare.

He stepped out of the bedroom and walked back towards his own and waited for Jimin to come back.

Jungkook had ended up falling asleep as soon as he laid down, and had woken up once he heard his bedroom door open.

He opened his eyes up slightly to look towards the pink haired male that was quietly trying to walk around the room and quickly pick up all the things on Jungkooks floor.

He then walked over to Jungkook, Jungkook slowly sat up against the headboard of the bed, his eyes still heavy with sleep as he looked towards Jimin.

"Jiminie" Jungkook whispered, his head was still throbbing, Jimin nodded and handed him two small tablets and a bottle of water.

"Take these, they will help with the headache" Jimin pushed Jungkooks hand towards his body and Jungkook did as he was told, "I also brought some food, I'm hooping it might help, plus you need to eat" Jimin pulled out another bag of takeaway food.

He pulled out the containers and placed them in between the two, he handed a pair of chopsticks to Jungkook and they both started to eat the food.
==========================
A/N: this chapter is a little crappy but i hope you still enjoyed reading it 😊