二十一

My baby is so cuuute 😭

Time skip: a week later-

Jimin stood at the airport excited, Taehyung's plane had just landed, Jimin had a big smile on his face as the thought that he was going to see his best friend for the first time in a year.

The people off the plane started to pile out of the plane, Jimin stood up on his tippy toes trying to look over everyone to find Taehyung.

Jimin smiled wider once he caught sight of his friend, Taehyung showed his boxy smile and walked over towards Jimin.

Once they were in arms reach Jimin had leaped up onto Tae, his legs wrapping around his waist as he tucked his face into the crook of Tae's neck.

"Taehyung" Jimin sighed, people around them giving the two strange looks but they didn't care, "babe, I missed you" Taehyung replied back his face also in Jimin's neck.

Jimin places both of his feet back on the ground, tears escaped his eyes as he looked up to met Tae's eyes.

Taehyung sighed and pulled the male back in, "I missed you too Tae" Jimin whispered with a small smile.

The two hugged for a while, trying to calm themselves before they both left for Jimin's apartment.

They both walk up to the door that belonged to Jimin's apartment, the red letters no longer there as Jungkook had unknowingly cleaned it off before Jimin returned home from work.

Jimin cleaned his apartment up before Taehyung came, so as they entered Jimin's small but tidy apartment, Taehyung just walked over and ploped down on the bed.

"Jiminie, lets have a movie night, like we use to do" he said happily as he sat up to look over at his best friend, Jimin just nodded his head and walked over to sit on the bed next to Tae.

So Taehyung and Jimin sat on the bed, a couple of drinks next to them on the bedside table with a scary movie playing as they waited for the takeaway to arrive.

The two males were watching the screen closely, so when the delivery guy rang the doorbell they both jumped.

Jimin laughed and stood up from the bed, Taehyung paused it waiting for Jimin as he paid the guy and accepted the food before closing the door and walking back over to him.

Taehyung and Jimin continued watching their movies all night, they stayed up so late that Jimin started to fall asleep during one of the scary movies, which he never does.

Jimin was woken up from his alarm, he had a shift at the gas station today that he certainly wasn't looking forward to.

Jimin quickly got ready and walked over to kiss sleepy Taehyung's forehead, "Min, where are you going?" He asked as he sat up to look over the boy's clothes.

"I have to work, I don't know what time I'll be home, but do whatever, love you" He said in a hurry as he was sliding his shoes on.

He waved at Taehyung and exited the apartment.

Jimin was nearly at work when Jungkook decided to call him, "hey baby" Jimin answered, "hey babe, what are you doing today, I thought maybe we could hangout for a bit" Jungkook said through the phone.