二十

It was around lunch time the next day, Jimin stood on the footpath just outside of the dirty service station, he looked over at the building and sighed nervously.

He walked over to the automatic doors and entered the hot building, he looks over at his ex pervert boss and smiled slightly.

"What are you doing here?" He spat out angrily towards Jimin, he gulped and walked over to the counter he was stationed at, "I need my job back" Jimin whispered as he looked down at his shoes.

The guys laughed at Jimin, which made him feel worst than he already did, he didn't want to come back here, but right now he feels as tho he has no other choice.

"What makes you think I'll give you your old job back?" the guy chuckled, he walked out from behind the counter and towards the nervous Jimin.

"I'll do anything" Jimin mistakably said, he was starting to sweat a little bit from his nerves, he knows that he shouldn't have said that, as he probably knows what will be asked of him.

The guys walked behind Jimin and pushed his body against Jimin's back, his mouth right next to the boy's ear, Jimin could smell the guy's breath and it honestly didn't smell very good.

Jimin gulped once again, his body slightly shaking, "Okay, fine, I'll give you the job" the guy chuckled, he stepped back and squeezed Jimin's ass.

He walked back behind the counter, "come in tomorrow morning at 7:30" the guy said as someone entered into the station, the asshole also checking Jimin's body out.

Jimin exited the building as quickly as he could and headed towards his other job as he was beginning a shift soon.

He entered into the change rooms out the back of the small store, he quickly changed out of his casual clothes into the tight work clothes that he was required to wear.

He walked out of the changeroom only to get slammed against the wall and punched in the stomach four times.

Nasty words were thrown at him as he had fell to the ground in pain, the small group of coworkers walked away from him, looking at the male with disgust.

Jimin sat on the ground and leaned back against the wall, he closed his eyes as a couple of tears had escaped his eyes.

Surprisingly, for Jimin, today wasnt the worst for him, it has been better than usual.

His phone vibrated in his pocket, he pulled it out and whined softly as he seen Jungkook was trying to call him.

He let the phone ring, then turned it off, he really didn't want to see or talk to him today, he didn't want Jungkook to worry about him, as he knows he probably will.

He pocketed the phone and slowly stood up from the ground, using the wall as support, he walked out to the service area slightly bent over.

He smiled at all the customers that were sending him weird looks but continued to walk over to the serving desk.

Jungkook sat in his car out the front of his house, he stared down at the homescreen of his phone confused.

This was the first time Jimin had ignored his call and was beginning to worry for his new boyfriend.

There was a knock on his car window, he turned his head to look out at the person.