二十二

Usually Jimin With his tongue out attacks me but this is just adorable 🥺

Jungkook was in his car just driving around because he was bored and was asked to go get food for Yoongi and the guys.

He drove past the service station that he hated, his eyes glaring over at the building only to glare over and see Jimin working inside the station.

He quickly pulled over at the side of the road and looked towards the boy confused, he was looking at one of the shelves as he was checking to make sure everything is in the right spot.

Then there was his boss, the creep sat behind the counter a disgusting smirk on his face as he stared at Jimin's ass as he worked.

Jungkook was fuming, he was ready to explode as he marched angrily over to the building, the automatic doors opening for him when he got close enough.

At the sound of the doors opening both Jimin and the creep owner turned to look at the pissed off Jungkook.

"Oh no" Jimin whispered as he saw Jungkook walking over to him, Jungkook grabbed his hand, knocked the things that were in his other hand onto the ground and started to drag him out of the building.

Jimin was yelling at him to let go and to stop what he was doing, he was hitting Jungkook's hand but it wouldn't budge.

Jimin was starting to cry, the owner following them out, yelling things at Jungkook because he was angry that his play thing was being taken away from him once again.

Taehyung walked quicker up the road once he heard the commotion, he was only a couple of building away from the station.

Taehyung stopped when he seen what was happening and rushed over to Jimin instantly.

"Hey, stop" Taehyung yelled, Jimin gasped and turned looked at him as Taehyung stood right in front of Jungkook to stop him.

"Move" He said angrily but Taehyung stood his ground and shook his head, "no, how dare you drag my friend like that when he is crying and telling you to stop" he now yelled at the guy in front of him.

The owner had grabbed Jimin's other hand and began pulling on him, Jimin tried to pull his hand away from his boss but it didn't work.

"You can't do this punk, he is still working" the owner yelled, "he quit weeks ago, now get your grubby hands off him" Jungkook yelled back now getting in the guys face.

Taehyung took the opportunity to pull Jimin away from the two, Taehyung hugging his crying friend as they both watched the two yell back and forth.

Jungkook ended up punching the guy multiple times in the face, Taehyung having to go over and pull the angered boy away from the bleeding pervert as his friend began crying harder at the scene.

Jungkook shook himself out of Taehyung's grip and started to walk towards the car once again.

"The both of you get in the car, now" he yelled before getting into the drivers seat and slamming the door.

Taehyung and Jimin walked over to get into the car instantly, not wanting to piss off the guy even more than he already was.