Twenty-six - Friends Forever

A/N: If you were wondering where three of the chapters went, it's because I deleted the updates where I've had to postpone posting. I didn't delete anything from the actual story. It's just cause I low key have OCD about that stuff.

Now there is a toothbrush in Jaebum's home marked with the initials YJ and a toothbrush in Youngjae's home marked with the initials JB and while Jaebum brushes his teeth he fleets from the mirror-flirting with Youngjae to look for his shampoo because the scent has been haunting him for so long and he demands to know what it is. "Which one is yours?" He asks with his mouth full of foaming toothpaste.

"Far left." The toothpaste stops him from forming a much longer sentence. Jaebum picks it up from the shelf in the shower and reads the front. 'Unscented'. Unscented?! So Youngjae means to tell him that the scent Jaebum has been obsessing over is natural. He stares in disbelief before popping the top open and sniffing at the contents. He can recognise the unavoidable shampoo smell that has absolutely been evident in Youngjae's hair but, holy shit, Youngjae must be an actual angel because it is not humanly possible to smell that good without scented shampoo.

"No fucking way. Your hair doesn't smell this good from unscented shampoo." Jaebum almost spits toothpaste all over himself and rushes to the sink to spit. Youngjae chuckles as he shrugs confidently. "You're unbelievable," Jaebum says with a white line of toothpaste running down his chin.

"Shut up and wash your face," Youngjae teases.

Jaebum and Youngjae lie opposite each other like last night when Jaebum ventures into a new realm with one daring question. "What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?"

"Kinkiest," Youngjae repeats, accepting the question. He roams around in his brain to think of something. "Probably, and this is not that insane so don't get your hopes up, when I was with Jackson's friend, well ex-friend, I once wore this leather harness thing because he had a thing for it. It wasn't very comfortable but he liked it which made it worth it. Now I kind of wish I hadn't done it but that's just because I despise him for how he treated me."

"Wow, a harness. You're too cute for me to picture that."

"I've said it before and I'll say it again; an angel on the streets a de-" Jaebum slaps a hand over Youngjae mouth with a weird hiss.

"Shut up or I'm gonna jump on you." Youngjae smiles into Jaebum's palm and sticks his tongue out to poke it. Jaebum retracts his hand. "Yo, the fuck?" He wipes his hand off in the colourful sheets with a laugh.

"Your turn," Youngjae demands. "What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?"

"Well, I have never been one for long-term relationships, until now," he reassures with a kiss. "It's usually been standard one-night stands where you usually just get in, do your deed, get out but I have done the whole handcuff and blindfold business with this girl I dated for a few weeks." The way he speaks about sex makes Youngjae's worries bubble up again. He hides his face in the crook of Jaebum's neck so he can frown in peace. "But... It's weird cause when I think of you... And, you know, sex, I only feel, if that even makes any sense. It's like I don't even care about anything but being that close to you. I want to know everything about you." Youngjae looks up from his hiding place and his fingers tighten around Jaebum's arm.

"You mean that?"

"Why shouldn't I mean it?"

"I don't know." Youngjae avoids eye contact and it pokes at Jaebum's attention.

"Oh my god, Youngjae. Did you think you were just going to be another fuck? Is that why you've been acting so weird? I swear to god I've been sensing some weird vibe with you and I'm usually never one to pick up on that stuff." Youngjae nods shyly with his eyes looking intensely down at Jaebum's chest. "Look at me, you idiot." Youngjae looks up at the smiling Jaebum whose eyes are so full of unconditional love and hurt that Youngjae could even think such a thing. "I have never loved any of the people I've slept with and that's something I've started to regret because what I feel when I'm with you, and we haven't even had sex, is a million times more worth my time than any of those girls were. I get turned on by the simplest things you do because they remind me of how much I want to know every little tiny thing about you and how close I want to get to you. I want you so damn bad and for every second that passes it gets harder because you get prettier the more I know."