Twenty-eight - Soft Sayings

"I like you like this," Jaebum mutters into Youngjae's neck.

"Like what?"

"Naked." His smile is pressed against Youngjae's skin that is still sticky from the drying sweat. "Naked and beautiful. Never put clothes on again." The chuckling that follows rings so softly through the room because the two feel safe here. This is a place where there is only the love that they have taught each other.

Jaebum grabs the toothbrush with his name on it and Youngjae admires his figure in the mirror. He is wearing nothing but his underwear and it becomes Youngjae's chance to stare properly. "Youngjae," Jaebum laughs with the toothbrush in his mouth. Youngjae ignores the calling of his name and reaches out a hand to touch the muscles on Jaebum's upper arms. His fingers trace around his shoulder and down his chest.

"You're," is all he says with infatuation and leaves the rest up for Jaebum to figure out.

"I'm what?" Youngjae looks up from Jaebum's chest to his eyes.

"My everything." It is when Youngjae laughs his dorky laugh with that dazed smile like now that he is the most irresistible. Jaebum kisses his still swollen lips and they start to smile. There is a bit of toothpaste in the kiss but they have no reason to mind. "And also," he continues. "You're the best I've ever had."

"If you had told me just a month ago that the best sex I would ever have was going to be with a guy, I would have called it bullshit and left but now I believe it. I feel it. I love you so much and I don't even care what label that will make people put on me. I just care about you and the fact that you are the best sex I have ever had." Jaebum pulls at the shirt on Youngjae's hips.

"Let's go back to bed. I want to cuddle the man behind the best sex I've ever had and show him the magic of post-sex affection." Jaebum nods and finishes off in the bathroom where Youngjae leaves him. He comes jogging back into the bedroom to find a snuggly looking Youngjae on the bed with his arms opening as soon as he sees his boyfriend.

A/N: So, this is very short because I'm in Michigan and tomorrow I'll be driving to Toronto for the GOT7 concert and then back again on the 4th to celebrate Independence Day with my friend's family. That is also why there most likely won't be a chapter this Wednesday but fear not! I have a whole little thing planned out. I'm gonna write a few more chapters including a filler as the next one that will basically tell the story of Mark, Jackson, Jinyoung, BamBam and Yugyeom on the night after the play and then afterwards I'll somehow create an ending on one or two chapters.