Thirty-one - Reminiscing Revisits

Epilogue day 6 Friday

Yugyeom manages to pull BamBam to the side as he comes out from his classroom to enjoy lunch outside.

"This is really hard. You know I'm horrible at this." BamBam does not come off shocked but rather annoyed and brings his hands up to his temples with a sigh.

"I told you any of us would gladly switch jobs with you."

"No, I want to do this."

"Then get it together."

"Are you even sure Jaebum is allowed to drive the thing?" His hand is wrapped firmly around the secret in his pocket.

"Mark told me he has a licence but that he rarely uses it. You were there when I asked, Yugyeom. How nervous are you?"

"Sorry. I'm just afraid that this will go wrong and that it will be my fault."

"The plan is simple, it's basically idiot proof AND Yugyeom proof. You'll be fine and Mark is going with you." They high five and nod at each other. The confidence that BamBam has rubs off on Yugyeom just enough to get him through lunch that is a silent pain for him. The happily oblivious Jaebum and Youngjae are energetic and playful. Once they have finished their food they run around in the grass with whoever is down to play; Jackson mainly.

Yugyeom more or less sets off into a sprint at the end of his last class resulting in him waiting for Mark for several minutes at the other side of the road from their school. "Ready?" Mark asks with a façade that almost cracks because Yugyeom is so nervous that it becomes humorous and adorable.

Jackson, Jinyoung and BamBam are working on getting Jaebum and Youngjae exactly where they want them at the right time. BamBam rolls his eyes at the thought of Yugyeom being nervous about his job when they are the ones who have to act and be convincing for an extended period of time.

Jaebum is harder to get to take the bait than Youngjae but BamBam suspects it is solely because The China Man got a hold of him and he has a degree in Youngjae behavioural studies. "Let's find Youngjae," BamBam goes with in the end and simple as that, Jaebum follows Jinyoung and BamBam outside of the school grounds.

"Told you it would be as easy as that. He's as snatched as Jackson says," Jinyoung whispers carefully to BamBam.

"Then why didn't you say anything," BamBam hisses. Being the organiser of a surprise with these people is even more stressful than trying to get Youngjae and Jaebum into new full costumes in less than a minute. Jinyoung is wearing his famous laid-back smirk with his arms crossed. "Full of yourself," he huffs at the arrogance Jinyoung shows.

"What are you hissing about?" Jaebum asks and BamBam chuckles bitterly.

"Jinyoung is being an arrogant asshole."

"Nothing new then," Jaebum chuckles calmly. "He's been like that for as long as I've known him. I doubt it's ever gonna change."

BamBam texts Jackson who says he is standing outside of school and can confirm that Mark and Yugyeom have left the area. Jaebum meets Youngjae with a clueless smile and a soft kiss. "Hey love," he greets with his arm hooking its way around the back of Youngjae's neck.

"Hi there," Youngjae replies softly.

"Okay cuties, let's go." They follow BamBam to Youngjae's house.

"Why are we all at my house? And why are there all these beach chairs out front?"

"Just sit," BamBam commands, finally content that everything worked out as intended with Mark and Yugyeom on the way and their surprisees in position. Jaebum and Youngjae are at the suspicious stage where they begin to ask a lot of impatient questions. The three others keep their answers short, simple and without substance until a low rumbling starts low before it soars closer and closer and answers their questions or possibly just gives them more. BamBam cannot hide his knowing smile any longer and soon enough two helmet-wearing bikers stop in front of Youngjae's house on an amazing motorcycle. Jaebum's jaw drops. The model is one of the best in the business and it looks brand new. The helmets come off and reveal two familiar grins; Mark and Yugyeom.