Sequel - Nobody Knows

A/N: Today's update was a little late because my friend has just come home from South America but I promised myself to post before going to bed. I've spiced this up nicely for you guys so I hope you'll like it.  

Everyone casts aside any plans they have that weekend so they can hang out with Yugyeom while he is in town. That very night, the seven of them return to Yugyeom's house with pyjamas, pillows, blankets and sleeping bags for a sleepover. They eat pizza and play video games in the living room for hours before they settle into their sleeping bags or blankets and the talking begins.

"I just wanna say that I remember having a conversation prior to any of this happening where Youngjae specifically chose Jaebum as the hottest guy at school, despite his personality." Youngjae opens his mouth to protest to Jackson ratting him out.

"I was going to deny it but I've got nothing," Youngjae sighs and turns to find Jaebum smirking as expected. "You've gifted him a high horse to sit on, Jackson, did you really have to?" As a matter of fact, Jackson does look a little regretful that he brought it up and Youngjae feels like he can get back on his best friend's team.

"Hey, Yugyeom," Mark says suddenly and the room fills to the brim with anticipating silence. "What's Annabel really like now that you've met with her a couple of times?" The silence turns solemn as attention directs towards Yugyeom. None of the people present, except for Yugyeom and Youngjae, knows what happened on his date for him to break down as he did, so for all they know, Annabel might have been the one to scare him off.

"She's gentler than I thought. Her level of understanding is almost too huge. Just today she has sent me a couple of reassuring texts. No questions, just wishing me a great time at home. For some reason, I feel safe with her even though we've barely talked. It scares me because I'd hate to get hurt for foolishly trusting someone. I can't help it... I can't." Overjoyed silence returns and Yugyeom gets very obviously creeped out by the smiling faces surrounding him. "Guys, please."

"That's the cutest love story every since 2Jae and I was here for both," Jackson swoons in his usual dramatic way.

"So sorry, Yug, but I have to agree with Jackson," BamBam says with a big grin on his face.

"I think we all agree," Youngjae says with his blinding smile that rubs off on Yugyeom – and everyone else for that matter.

With that said, Jaebum leans in close to Youngjae's ear and whispers; "ours was cuter," only for Youngjae to hear and for which he receives a subtle elbow to the ribs. "What? I know you agree," he whispers and it catches everyone else's attention.

"Get a room," Jinyoung bites bitterly at Jaebum's smirking face before making puking motions just to get on his best friend's nerves even more. Because Jinyoung knows exactly what buttons to press, Jaebum leaves Youngjae on his own to annoy Jinyoung back.

In the meantime, Youngjae seeks back the lacking warmth with his bestie, Jackson, where he can simply lean back on Jackson's chest and suck it in. Jackson responds to this with a hum and his arms wrapping around Youngjae. "My one and only otter," Jackson says lovingly and Youngjae grins with full content. It doesn't take long for Jaebum to get jealous but Youngjae simply laughs it off and sends him a knowing smile as to say; "I'm yours, don't worry."

The rest of the night, Jaebum seems off to Youngjae and surely the others too but Youngjae has to wait until tomorrow to find out when he invites Mark out for coffee and a talk. It wears off a little in the morning when they wake up and eat breakfast together in the kitchen. Although it seems like Jaebum is no fan of the way Mark, Yugyeom and Youngjae have fun giving back hugs to each other while preparing breakfast. Youngjae feels it in the way Jaebum holds his hand a little tighter on their way to Jaebum's place where they were supposed to make up for what was interrupted yesterday. Nothing about Jaebum says "let's have sex," and even if it did, Youngjae would quite frankly not want to. Not when the mood is this heavy. So Youngjae tries to talk to his silent boyfriend but gets nothing but shrugs and huffs in return. "I've had it, Jaebum, we can't do anything about this if you don't tell me why you're mad at me. Call me when you're ready to talk, okay? I'm going." Youngjae watches Jaebum's turned back for a silent moment before he leaves with a hurt, "I love you so much, Jaebum," that starts the waterworks at the slam of the door.