Chapter 1

HELLO FELLOW PERCY JACKSON FANS. IT IS I ROYAL RIGHTING THIS STORY HOPE IT'S GOOD. I KNOW THAT THE WHOLE BETRAYED THING IS REALLY POPULAR BUT I THOUGHT I COULD MAKE SOME TWISTS. FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ HOH THEN DON'T READ THERE ARE SPOILERS. (Why River why?) ALL RIGHTS TO RICK HIS CHARACTERS. GET IT, GOT IT, GOOD. LOVE ALL YOU CUPCAKES OUT THERE. NOW TO THE STORY. **Dramatically points finger into air (the pointer finger, what other finger is there to point) and flips hair and keeps writing like my life deepens on it.**

----------------------------------------------

*Percy POV*

It's a year after the war with Gaea and everything was going great, until my brother showed up. Half brother I mean. He seemed nice at first, but after a while he had turned everyone on me. He would steal stuff and blame it on me. He pranked people and framed me, you know that kind of thing. Even the seven, well minus Annabeth she was still by my side. or so I thought.

I was walking into camp after a quest. I had gone to prove I was worthy of Annabeth to Athena. I had spent extra time after I finished the quest to make Annabeth a ring. I was to propose. Anyway when I walked into camp nobody would meet my eye. Like they felt sorry for me but they didn't want anyone to know so they wouldn't look at me. I went strait to the Athena cabin and knocked. No one answered. That's weird usually there is at least one camper here. I opened the door slowly to see a horrifying sight. Annabeth was in bed with my brother. They-they were making out. The worst part is that's not all they were doing but I don't want to scar you for life with what was happening. I was crying hard. I left the room careful not to make a sound. When I was out of her cabin I ran as fast as I could to my cabin. I took a sheet of paper and wrote a note.

Dear Chiron,

I have left and I'm never coming back. Now please read the rest of this letter out loud so every camp knows why I left.

Campers I have left you because first everyone I thought a friend left me, betrayed me, forgot me. Even my father liked him better than myself. I could have living with that as along as I had my wise girl by my side forever. That's why I had left for that quest, so I could propose, but even she was taken from me. I came back to find out that had been cheating on me. With my own brother. Was it not enough he took my friends but he also had to take my girlfriend. Call me a coward but I will never come back. So next time you need me and you think 'if only Percy Jackson were here to save us again' just know I will not come.

Bye can't say I will miss this place,

Percy

Ps. I leave my sword and other things. I don't care what you do with them but the ring...throw it real hard right at Annabeth's face for me.

After I finished the letter I took out Riptide and told it stay in Greek. I walked over to the big house and drew my sword went inside and pin the note to the wall with my blade and then I took out the ring case and balanced it on the flat of the blade. Time to go.