Chapter 13

-Hazel's POV-
We had just finished building the shell when Nightmare shooed us away. He spent a little bit of time inside before coming out. He had the sleeves of his shirt rolled up and his hair was a mess. When dream and seven people showed up Nightmare called out to them. Dream shouted back saying something about a mask. Right before Nightmare snapped his fingers I saw his face. It looked extremely familiar. His dark hair and eyes reminded me greatly of Nico. He looked a few years older and a little happier but he looked like Nico all the same. As he disappeared into the house with Dream and the new seven people I wondered who he was. They both had hinted at being from this camp at some point. They wouldn't tell us when or who there parents were but they all seemed to hate Matt more than any other camper, oh yah, don't forget the fact they hate all the campers. I wonder what we ever did to them. While I'm wondering, why don't I wonder about those people Dream brought. All of them except one was wearing black.
One boy looked about nineteen, he had long bleach blonde hair and striking eyes, he had all kinds of weapons strapped all over his body. His shirt was sleeveless and he had tattoos all over his body.
The girl next to him looked around the same age, she had red bouncy curls and also had all kinds of weapons. She wore a tight black long sleeved outfit with combat boots.
The boy that came next was pale and wore glasses, he had short curly brown hair. He wore a more...sophisticated version of the first boys outfit. He had tattoos also but they were less noticeable. I wonder if that girl has some too.
The girl standing next to that boy had long dark hair. She looked like how you would imagine a dark angel, minus the wings. She wore a short sleeveless dress. It was skin tight and ended a little above her mid-thighs. She wore heeled boots that went up to right below the edge of the dress. She had tattoos all over her arms and chest, none on her legs. She also had a metal snake wrapped around her wrist.
The boy next to her looked like a older, boy version of her. He had a bow and arrow slung over his shoulder. He wore the same thing as the first boy. He was standing really close to the man next to him.
The next man was different from all the others. He was tall and had short spiky hair. He wore shorts, like short shorts and a tight black shirt. Unlike everyone before him he doesn't have any tattoos. Before he walked in I caught a glimpse of his eyes, they were like a cats.
The last person walked alone. She seemed separate from everyone else. She had brown hair and wild eyes. She seemed to sniff the air around her. She jerked her head in my direction and growled. "Come on Mia," a voice called from inside.
Soon Dream came out again and disappeared. Who are they...

<[#]><[#]><[#]><[#]><[#]><[#]>

Hey guys, I updated sooner than normal this week because I'm going on a trip and my friend can't come...So a shout out to my friend @QueenRose88
By the way willo says high!!