Chapter 8

HELLO MY PEOPLE HOW ARE YOU THIS FINE EVENING/MORNING/DAY. I KNOW I'M DOING GOOD. BUT WHO CARES ABOUT ME LETS GET THIS CHAPTER STARTED! I ALSO WANTED TO SAY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHILE. I UPDATED THREE TIMES TO TRY AND MAKE UP FOR IT.

----------------------------------------------

//30,000 chaos years since Percy left earth//

*Percy/Dream*

It has been 30,000 chaos years since I left earth and not once have I regretted it. Nico and I have traveled across the universe saving people. We had spent 1,000 years training first though. Anyways, Chaos called Nico and I in to get a new mission. When we entered he looked quite nervous. "Dreams, Nightmare. I have a mission for you. Before I tell you what it is remember you have sworn to help those in need. No matter what. Okay so your mission is on earth." He closed his eyes like he was waiting for us to explode.

Nico and I looked at each other and said at the same time, "We'll do it."

To say Chaos looked surprised was an understatement but he managed to say what he needed to, "You two will be leaving tomorrow. You will wear hoods and introduce yourselves with your new names not your old ones. Understand," we nodded, "Okay you may go."

Nico and I walked out of there in silence and went to our rooms to pack. After I was done packing I went to sleep.

**8 hours later**

"Dream wake up," said the thing jumping up and down on me.

"Nightmare five more minutes," I whined.

"Nope we need to go soon you got to get ready."

"Fffffffiiinnnnnnnnneeee. Just get off of me!"

"Okay," then nightmare was off my back. I stretched and started to change forgetting nightmare was there. He was looking at the ground and his cheeks were bright red. Whatever I'm to tired to care. I finish changing and run a comb through my hair.

"Okay I'm ready let's go."