Chapter 5

HELLO. HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER.

----------------------------------------------

*Nico POV*

"Hello I'm Chaos," the man said to us.

I bowed down to him, "Lord Chaos, not to be rude but are you doing here?"

"No, no bowing. I came here to give you an offer. For both of you," he said to answer my question.

"What offer," Percy said.

Chaos looked at him and instantly his face lit up with happiness. "My son, I've missed you," he exclaimed pulling Percy into a hug. Percy looked at me. I shrugged. He hugged Chaos back.

"Chaos I'm sorry to burst your bubble but Poseidon is-was my father how could I be your son?"

"Well when you were a baby too many people were trying to kill or kidnap you to get to me. So I put a powerful mist over you so everyone would believe you were a son of Poseidon. As for why you only have water powers, it is because I put a seal on your powers so it would be more believable. As for the offer, I'd like you to come and live with me once more as my son. You could become a hero across the galaxy working for me. Saving planets, new powers, even a new name. You'd be a primordial. As for you Nico you could become my adopted son and you would be able to live with us as equals for ever," Chaos said to us.

I walked over to Chaos and whispered in his ear, "I kind of don't want to be Percy's brother. You can tell why. I just don't want to say it." I walked back and looked at Percy. He looked at me questionably.

Chaos said, "Change of plans, Nico won't be adopted but he will get all of the powers I would give him if he was."

I nodded at Chaos and said to Percy, "Percy I think we should take this. No more running, a new family, powers and a purpose. Something to do. Chaos I except your offer. It sounds good to me."

Percy then said, "Chaos I except also. I will come to your place and be your son."

-Hey I updated twice since it's been a while since I last updated.-