Chapter 10

WELL HOW DO YOU DO? IT'S NICE TO BE READING WITH YOU AGAIN. I'M LOVING THIS STORY! HOW BOUT YOU? OKAY HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER! I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT WHO CARES?

----------------------------------------------

*Nightmare*

We appeared in camp standing on some tables. "Ha we'd say we were sorry for stepping on your food but we would have to mean it. Well nice to see all you traitors again. We will be going," we started leaving. Funny we landed on the Aphrodite table, which was right in the middle. Everyone was staring as we stepped off the table gracefully. We were almost out of there when a giant dog attacked us.

"Mrs. O'Larey! They kept you! I missed you honey," I shouted excited. She licked me from head to toe. Dream laughed. He sounded like a bunch of tinkling bells when he laughed. I started laughing, which sadly meant I started snorting. He just laughed harder. We gained our composure and looked at the campers, "It's been a while, residents of Camp Half-Hell."

"You've been here before? Which god was your parent? You are you? Why are you here," some Athena camper asked.

"Yes, I'll explain that in a second, I am Dream, to win this war, got it now I guess it's story time. Meet me at the campfire in five if you wish to know my story," said Dream.