Chapter 9

HELLO GUYS NEW CHAPTER COMIN UP!

----------------------------------------------

*Zeus*

Athena told me that we needed help because last time we had Percy Jackson to win the war for us. (This time he's not here, it has been three years since we tried to kill him and he disappeared.) So I got help. Chaos came to me yesterday and said that was willing to help me by sending his assassins to help with this new war. He said they should arrive soon. Suddenly to people walked into our throne room. "Who dares enter without permission," I yelled at them. They laughed at me. The nerve!

When they stopped laughing the taller of the two stepped forward and said, "Hello gods and goddesses! I'm dream and this is nightmare," he said pointing to himself then the other one, "and we are going to help you when this war."

It looks like the help is here.

*Dream*

When I said I was going to help win the war, I expected everyone to be like yay two more people to help win. What I did not expect was everyone to start laughing at us. "Hey what's so funny guys," Nightmare called out to them.

Ares answered, "What are two people going to do that could win us this war?"

"Well any other two people wouldn't be able to help very much, but we are the most powerful people in this room. The only way that would change is if Chaos himself were to step into the room, and he is only barely more powerful than us," I said to them. That shut them right up, "I am the son of Chaos and his personal assassin. I've been blessed by all the Primordials. Heck I am a primordial, and you dare laugh at me."

"He speaks the truth," Apollo said from his throne.

"So that means Gaea blessed you," said some minor goddess.

"Yes and who might you be," I asked.

"Annabeth Chase. Director of Camp Half-Blood." I hissed under my breath, "You two will be staying there while your on earth."

"Oh well that's just swell," I said the sarcasm practically dripping out of my mouth, "Nightmare! Did you hear that we get to stay at Camp Half-Hell. With all the half-hell offspring. I mean some of them are okay but you know there may be a minor goddess over there who smells like hell. You know I would know," I said holding my nose and pointing at Annabeth.

"Don't talk about her that my," I heard someone yell from beside Poseidon.

"Oh, protecting your little girlfriend, sea scum? How pathetic," I heard Nightmare say.

"Yeah she must be one weak goddess if she can't protect herself. I must say I'm ashamed." I heard some people snort. "Yah, yes the other part of the seven...Plus one. Calypso, nice to see you again," I glanced to the scrawny boy next to her, "Don't worry Leo I won't be stealing your girlfriend. You are just what she needed in her live, nice to know you got her off that bloody island. I always knew you would be something great. Frank, Hazel, good to see you both going strong. Jason, Piper, I can't tell with you two. Did she follow in Chase's foot steps and cheat? I wouldn't be surprised. I bet you are all wondering how I know all these things about you, well just say I know an old friend of yours. Well this conversation has gone on long enough. We will be off. I'm going to bother some Greek weaklings. Bye!" I then transported Nightmare and myself to camp half-hell. Time for some fun.