Chapter 7

HELLO READERS. HOW ARE YOU GUYS DO'IN. GOOD? GOOD. READY FOR THIS NEXT CHAPTER.

----------------------------------------------

*Annabeth*

Percy disappeared a few days ago, and it's been a day since Chiron read the note to us and threw the ring Percy made in my face. All I can say? Good riddance. I never liked him anyway. Any who, I got a new super awesome and hot boyfriend now. His name is Matt. He is a son of Poseidon. Yah one of Percy's half brothers. He is so sweet, he was always there for me when Percy was gone. Suddenly I was in Olympus, with the rest of the seven and Matt. Well, the rest of the six, since Percy's not here. Zeus thundered, "We have called you here to reward you for your help in the war. We will grant you each one wish." Jason and Piper became minor gods along with Matt and I. Leo asked for immortality and he asked if they could release Calypso from her prison like they promised so many years ago. Frank asked for his life to be severed from the firewood so it won't hold him back anymore. Hazel asked for her curse to be removed. Both of their wishes were granted and the gods also made them immortal. Right when everyone was about to leave there was a flash and before us stood a pretty girl. Not nearly as pretty as myself but still. Leo ran over to her and hugged her. She kissed him. I believe I have finally met Calypso. I walked over to them and Calypso looked at me.

"Hello you must be Calypso! I'm Annabeth. It's nice to finally meet you," I said holding out my hand to shake. She ignored it and whispered in Leo's ear. His face darkened and I think I heard him say I'll tell you later or something like that. Not like I care. I just wanted to show her what Percy chose over her.

*Calypso*

I suddenly appeared in what looks like a throne room, filled with gods. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. Leo! I kissed him right then and there. When we broke apart a girl with blonde hair and grey eyes started talking to me. I ignored her hand and whispered in Leo's ear, "Where's Percy. I'm sure he'd at least say hi?" He shook his head and said he'd tell me later. Oh well. I'm good anyways as long as I'm wrapped in Leo's arms.