Neighbors

Dave East POV (in mm)

It's like 8 something in the morning and a nigga got shit on his mind so I decided to go out to smoke a blunt. I'm on my porch and all I hear is "fuck you" "stupid slut". So Ian tryna pay it any attention but then this fine ass girl come out the house dragging two big ass black trash bags. Then some older lady come out the house with clothes in her hand and throws them on the ground. The girl start picking up the clothes and sticking them in the bag. She takes her phone out and the man comes outside and takes the phone and throws it in the road. So now I'm getting up to go see what's happening cause that's fucking disrespectful. I walk over to her phone and pick it up and they continue to talk.

"Please don't let her kick me out" she said, he puts her hair behind her ear.

"Listen baby girl you're eighteen now, I don't want your pussy no more so I don't want you to stay"

"You're not gonna do what you did to me to her and that's on my granny" she said crying. I walked over.

"Is there a problem" i said.

"Why don't you mind your business little boy" he said looking at me.

"I wasn't talking to you nigga I was asking her" I looked at her and she looked at me then put her head down. I walked over to grab her bags but the nigga decided to roll up on me so I pulled my piece out. He raised his hands up and went inside (pussy ass). I grabbed her bags and took them to my house. I turned around and she was sitting on the ground crying. Ian noticed before but she was wrapped up in a towel.

"Come on ma let's get you inside with some clothes on" I said helping her up and walking her across the street. I walked inside and my momma was at the table.

"Baby who is this" she said walking up to me. I shrugged my shoulders. She noticed the "I'll explain" look I was giving her so she nodded. I took the girl to the guess bed room. So she can shower, I gave her a new towel and shit then went to get her stuff. I put it in the room then went to explain to ma.

"Soo what happened" I sighed,

"Mann ma I just went out to smoke a blunt and I saw her outside with two big bags then some lady came out threw clothes at her then some man came out and threw her phone across the road ma ion know what goin on, she was naked and crying so I helped" I said rolling up.

"I raised yo right ba-

"You really did..I'm sorry to cut you off I'm emaza, thank you for the help and shower. I'll be out your house in a few, I just called a Uber and a hotel" she said looking at me and my moms.

"Oh no baby you don't have to leave at all, I'm trinity, you can call me momma t" my momma said making emaza a cup of orange juice. There was an awkward silence for a few but I broke it.

"What happened over there" I just wanted to get to the point. She sighed and sat down, she sat there for a minute before she finally spoke. She told us about that man raping her on her birthday every year and what happened today. My momma and her was crying and I was pissed. I got up and went up stairs to get saiyr cause when I'm ready to fuck shit up she right there with me.

"Yo sai wake yo ass up" I yelled opening the door. She was already up, with sneakers and a hoodie on. That's why I love my sister bro she stay on top of shit.

"I was gonna go in the kitchen but I stopped to listen and I heard her say something bout that nigg-

"Please don't go do anything to them" emaza said cutting saiyr off scaring tf outta both of us.

"If y'all go over there he will hurt m-m-my umm baby" she mumbled the last part but I heard her.

"How old is she" I asked remembering she said something about him not hurting her too. She sighed letting some tears out but quickly wiping them.

"She's two" emaza said swaying a little.

"Yo sit down" saiyr said noticing her swaying.

"I got pregnant when on my 16th birthday and when I found out I was 7 months pregnant-

"How didn't you show" saiyr said cutting her off.

"Y'all don't mind cutting each other off..y'all betta not do that shit to me" I said causing saiyr to laugh but  emaza looked nervous.

"He was playing maza keep going"

"Well I told my mom, She was happy to be a grandma but she said I was to young, well her husband wasn't happy. later that night he asked me who was I giving his p-p-pu-

"we got it maza you don't have to say the word" saiyr said holding her.

"I told him no one and but he didn't believe me so he tried to kill the baby but it didn't work. I gave birth to a beautiful girl" I said with a smile

"GO TAKE YALL ASSES UPSTAIRS AND CHANGE OUT THEM SNEAKERS AND SHIT" momma started yelling. We turned around but she know her kids. We weren't going upstairs we was gonna go out the back door.

"Get back in this kitchen y'all ain't slick..take y'all shoes off and put em by the door and give me that gun David" she said my government so I'm she fr. But how she know I had it..emaza must've told. I looked over at her and she mouthed sorry.

Saiyr and emaza was talking and getting to know each other, I just eased dropped the whole conversation while momma cooked. Since it's summer time we really ain't have much to do but emaza said something about her having to go to work so we all got dressed to take her and go shopping. My mom and saiyr shopped and waited for emaza to get off but I had to meet up with my boys.

Hey yall I'm reading the book and it's type trash but imma keep trying to improve the way I'm writing. Keep reading though..love you 😘😘 byeee