Nasty 19 p.2

Emaza POV (chip in mm)
Once we left the cemetery, we went to the ceraadi house. I got out and Dave was texting away, I went to open the door but Dave stopped me.

"Uhh Emaza do you think when dogs see police dogs they think ohh shit it's the feds" I looked at him crazy.

"Really dave" his phone went off, then he sighed.

"What you waiting for get inside" I opened the door and saiyr was laying up on Aaliyah while Sabrina was playing with chip and the twins. (Chip is the puppy Dave bought ReRe)

"Hey guys"

"Uhh wassup" saiyr said nodding her head towards me. Sabrina slapped her arm. They all ran up and tackled me.  Chip came over barking and jumping.

"Happy birthday bitch" they played birthday bitch and I started dancing. We laughed, talked for a second then headed to the photo shoot.

Dave POV
Once the girls left, I put chip in his room then me, Aaliyah and the twins went to the family house.

"Hey ma, it smells good in here" I walked in the kitchen and tristin and moni were eating.

"Wassuo bro"

"Hey uncle Dave" moni came and hugged me. Tristin  use to correct her but she told him that her dad left and he took over so your my daddy and he's my dad.  I was shook asf cause she five and she understood that her dad left, her and tristin don't have the same father. 

"Hey liyah" ma said hugging her and grabbing the twins.

"Ohh y'all getting heavy for grandma"

"Ma why you over here instead of at y'all new house"

"Boy that nigga got wedding planners over there today, he said he don't want me worrying so come be with my grand babies"

"Y'all ready for quality time with ya grandma" moni and the babies started giggling.

"You'll be good with them alone"

"Tiffany bringing kairi over at 2 and my hubby will be here at 3:30 so I'll be fine dave"

"Imma stay here with momma t Dave, tell saiyr they can pick me up on their way back home" I nodded and me and tristin left, heading to get aj.

Emaza POV
I'm having so much fun, he printed out my pictures and let's just say they look fire.