Reunion

I'm Changing Brit character to Ashley Ortega
Emaza POV

"Okay, be safe, have fun" i told saiyr and liyah as they got in the car. I'm all alone today, momma T is hanging out with her man, dave doing something with the boys, Sabrina is with her friends. So I decided to call up amber.

"Hey amber do you wanna do something today"

"Ohh girl yess, I was waiting for someone to call" I laughed and I told her to come pick me up in like a hour. I ran upstairs to wash and get ready. I took a picture in the closet and posted it on Instagram. Brit  texted me saying she was outside.

"Heyy girly, you look good"

"Thank you bhoo and so do you, let's go to the mall and change up a bit" I caught on to what she was saying and we headed to the mall.

"Ohh Girl let me take your picture" I took amber picture and she posted it.

~A day out with my girly @emazadilan 😘💍

We headed inside.

Dave POV

"Bro maza at the mall" ant said looking nervous.

"Why you look nervous" I laughed.

"I forgot my wallet at amber house and that's who emaza is with" I busted out laughing.

"Damn bro you gonna be broke" he punched my arm.

"We gotta go see them bro" i shook my head.

"Nah bro, if she a good one she ain't gonna spend anything" he nodded and we finished our business.

Aj pov
Me, my dad and my mom were at foot locker. I was trying on some shoes when I saw emaza come in. I took the shoe off and went over to her.

"Hey emaza" she smiled

"Hey aj, What you doing here"

"I'm here trying on shoes for my birthday"

"Ahh snap when yo birthday"

"In three days"

"That's whats up, we gotta meet up the-

"AJ" my dad yelled looking for me. I looked back and he was right behind me looking at emaza.

"Umm dad this is-

"Emaza, I know. So much prettier in person" emaza just stood there, then a tear fell down and she ran out. My dad turned around, handed my mom the money and the shoes and ran after her.

Anthony pov (AJ & emaza dad)

"Maza wait"

"No you don't have the right to call me maza" she stopped running, turned around and had tears in her eyes.