Rats and snakes

Emaza mom in mm (kimberly/ Kim )
Emaza POV

Dave and I woke up at like 2 in the morning so we can go figure out why they didn't kill Devon. Saiyr came with us to meet up at the warehouse. Saiyr leaves for the Bahamas in two days so she only gonna be doing this today. We got to the place and got out.

"You wanna do this" dave looked at me hesitating

"I have to meet mike for breakfast soon so let's hurry up please" sai laughed and we walked inside. Dave called everyone to the meeting room.

"Hey sis" ant said. I nodded my head to let them know I acknowledged them. We walked in the room and I sat down in the chair and Dave stood on one side of me while saiyr stood on the other side. Everyone else filled in the chairs. This one boy came in and he looked real sus. He had his head kinda low, I tapped dave under the table and pointed to him, he nodded. I got up and went towards the boy, I whispered in his ear.

"Bring yo ass" he nodded and we walked out. I grabbed his arm once we got out of site and I took him to one of the empty rooms and put in in the chair. I took out my daddy's gun and held it, I was nervous but i wasn't gonna let him see that.

"What you doing here"

"I was sent here"

"By who" I yelled aiming the gun at his head.

"I-I-i can't say"

Dave POV

After maza left, I decided to figure out who the rat was, the only people that was there with me was jojo, ant, Quan, lik, and Jason. I told everyone else to leave and them to stay in. I knew it wasn't ant fo'sho, jojo been acting crazy recently, then other three been around for like 5 months.

"Which one of y'all being someone's bitch" I took my gun out.

"You really asking me and ant that bro" jojo asked shaking his head.

"Y'all five was the only niggas with me"

"It ain't me boss, Ian got time" Jason said putting his hands up. Jason is only 17 and school just got out mid May.

"Who tf did it" I yelled. A few seconds later a gun shot went off, sai got up and left to see what it was. That shit must've scared lik cause his jaws went to moving.

"It's quan man, I caught him on the phone this morning talking to some man"

"So quan you the rat"

"Yo bitch deserved everything she got" before I could say something maza came through the door and shot him in the leg. My baby looked fine asf with that gun.

"Take his ass out of here" she ordered and lik and jojo did so. She came towards me.

"That boy, aj..

"Yea what about em"

"He my half brother, apparently my dad sent him to find me"

"You sure"

"I had him call em, he gave me my full name, birthday, weight, height and the hospital I was born in, and he told me about my stuff animal he bought me before he left" I started crying and I held on to him.

"It's okay baby, now you can have a relationship with him" I smiled and kissed dave.

"Let's get some answers baby"

"You know you look fine as hell when you take charge"

"Nice to know daddy" I said then slapped his ass.

"Man stop with that gay shit" we walked out and went to the room where quan was at.

"Aww look at the little bitch boy" I said making dave laugh. Quan spit is blood on my shoes, he lucky I got a change of shoes in the car. Dave punched him in the mouth.