Babymomma drama

Tiffany in mm

"So Dave can I talk to you" I sat down and pulled her on my lap.

"Umm bad or horrible"

"I guess bad" I was nervous now

"Who's Tiffany" i was taken back for a minute

"Tiffany is um-

"His baby momma" I looked over and I knew my eyes were wide..

"Why are you asking about me?" I sighed cause I knew this wasn't t gonna go well.

"Yo tiff you need to chill"

"She's fine Dave she's just asking a question, I heard that you're special to him so I wanted to know you are" maza was so calm and that's what scared me cause tiff not calm at all, but tiff looked surprised too.

"Well I'm his baby momma who are you"

"I'm a friend of sai but you must've came for a reason so I'll let y'all talk" she got up and left.

"So you can have other bitches brats at the park but can't watch your own kid" tiff started off, next thing you know she on the fucking ground. Sai ran up and grabbed maza off of tiff. I gave tiff a towel to wipe her face.

"I don't want that bitch around my daughter"

"Her name is emaza and she's gonna be around OUR daughter because she's my girl so if you don't like that shit you gonna have to deal with it" tiff walked out said something to sai and left.

"Bro what just happened"

"I beat that bitch ass cause she called me out my name and disrespected by daughter" maza yelled from the bathroom

Maza pov
I'm not even mad anymore. Once I got to hit her I'm cool. I walked out the bathroom and Dave was looking at me different.

"I'm cool man stop looking at me, I didn't wanna disrespect y'all house like that but she came at my daughter different"

"It's cool but this my daughter Kairi" I  smiled and came over towards them. Kairi looked at me smiled and went reaching.

"Well damn"

"Let's just say I have that effect on people" I popped my imaginary collar.

"But I have to go get ready for work"

"Need a ride"

"Sure"

Dave POV

"Aye sai we leaving you here with yo nieces don't kill em"

"We gonna have funnn girls..y'all wanna have fun with auntie sai" the girls started clapping and screaming. Emaza came downstairs a few moments later and she looked good just for work.

"Take my picture please"

"Damn sis you look good, ass looking fat too" sai yelled all up in my baby ear