Keisha

2 months later/day before thanksgiving
Emaza POV (7 months pregnant)

When I tell you I'm big. Y'all I'm swollen from the front, back, left and right. I'm currently laying down in the bed with saiyr, Aaliyah went back to New York for the holiday to spend it with her family. Sai was rubbing my stomach and the babies started kicking. I'm having a girl and a boy, I haven't talked to dave since the afternoon I found out I'm having twins. I was watching the cartoons when my phone went off.

Trey😬🤭: good morning beautiful, how are you and the twins.
Me: morninggg😊 and we are fine.
Trey: I knew that🤤 but I want you to meet my family
Me: uhh Idk trey
Trey: pleaseee
Me: fineee but you owe me
Trey: lol I seen it coming. Cash it in anytime.
Me: what time do I have to be ready
Trey: Uhh dinner starts at 2 so be ready by 1:30
Me:okayy😘
Trey: girl you know your baby daddy coming down you betta stop
Me: you said it right baby daddy not my man
Trey: lol my bad 🤗

Damn it must be trey having you smiling like that. I nodded.

"I'm going to meet his family" she squealed

"Whennn"

"1:30"

"Girl it's almost 12" she jumped up and started pulling me toward the closet.

Dave POV
"I don't know bro" jojo answered my question.

"What about you"

"Idk who this dude is but I heard the girls the other day when they was over her with amber and they said something about someone named trey"

"Woow she got a new man"

"Dave you left Bro and ain't talk to her in 2 months"

"Mom told me to give her space"

"Space jack ass not the whole damn universe" jojo yelled into the camera.

"2 weeks is space not 2 months" I wiped my face.

"Man you think she'll bring him to dinner" they shrugged their shoulders. I sat there for a minute then told them I had to go. I called up this girl I met and asked her did she wanna come with me. We got on the plane and headed home.

Emaza POV 1:30

"You look good but comfortable, I love it" trey said helping me in the car.

"Thank you. And so do you" (trey in mm)

"Are you nervous" I nodded

"Yes I am" he chuckled and grabbed my hand.

"It'll be okay, they'll love you" I smiled. A few minutes later we pulled up to this beautiful house.

"I know you said you model but what does the rest of your family do" he laughed.

"My mom is a nurse, my dad is a doctor and my sister is training to be a lawyer"

"Woow that's me really nervous now" he parked the car and grabbed both of my hands. I started blushing so I put my head down. He grabbed the side of my face and turned it towards him.

"They will love you, I promise" he kissed my cheek then got out the car leaving me speechless. He opened my door and helped me out.

"Do I look okay"

"Spin around" I spun and he made moaning sound.

"You look better then okay" he smacked my ass the we went inside.

1 hour later

I was having an amazing time, we were playing cards, laughing and joking around. His family is so nice to me. Me and treys dad won so I stood up doing my victory dance.

"Aye we one, that's how you do it partner" treys dad got up and started dancing. We were dancing together til the twins started kicking.

"Oh oh ooo, I'm sorry babies" I held my stomach and everyone started laughing.

"I remember those days, I would get up to go get me something to eat and trey would be sleep and I guess I moved to much for him cause he'll do this mean kick that made me piss up almost all the time" we all started laughing til I got a text from saiyr.

Sissy🤞🏾: everyone is waiting for you.. make sure to tell me all the details
Me: lol we about to leave tell them they can start.

"Umm well I guess it's my time to go, thank y'all for the fun and the food we enjoyed them both" they chuckled

"Alright baby come back soon" trey mom said

"Please so we can kick more butt" I laughed and smiled and said my byes. Trey helped me in the car, and then he got in.

"I told you they would love you"

"I'll give you this one" he nodded then turned the car on.

"Can you give me this" he grabbed my face and kissed me and I kissed him back. I pulled away.

"Your mouth taste like Mac and cheese" I was so embarrassed.

"It's okay I love my momma macaroni" he grabbed my face and pecked me and then pulled of. We headed towards the family house jamming to music. He stopped the car then helped me out.

"Thank you, I had a lot of fun tonight"

"You're welcome, you want me to stay"

"Umm no because I don't want to start anything with dave but thank you"

"Can I get a kiss before you go" i nodded and pecked his lips a few times, he led me to the door.

"Alright call me if you need anything" he kissed my cheek and I watched him get in his car and pull off. I took a deep breath.

"Alright babies" I held my stomach and I could feel them touch my hands. I opened the door and saiyr was right there.

"Well geez, you were watching me" she just smiled harder. I laughed and said hey to everyone in the living room then headed in the kitchen.

"Ayeee maza" I hugged a few people and held some conversations. Then headed to speak to the rest. If I don't speak to uncle joe he will have a whole fit. I stepped in the backyard and saw ant, drew, uncle joe, jojo, and Dave talking to each other and my girls and some random in the pool. I went over there first.

Dave POV

Me, jojo, ant, drew and uncle joe was in the backyard talking when emaza came out, she looked beautiful, her stomach was way bigger than last time and her ass was fatter. She walked over to the girls and I got nervous, cause Ian see anyone with her.

Emaza POV

"Hey babies" brina said rubbing my stomach

"Hey to you too bri" she chuckled and hugged me.

"Hey miss ma'am, give us the details" I chuckled knowing what she was talking about. I looked at the random and smiled at her.

"I'm emaza" we shook hands.

"Where's Tiffany" I asked looking around

"You just missed her she was looking for you"

"Ohh you're Dave's babymomma" the random said.

"Yes"

"You're pretty" I smiled at her as a thank you.

"Y'all not together are you beca-

"Nah we not, your good"

"Oh great and I'm Keisha" we all talked for a bit then I went to speak to uncle joe and them.

"Hey uncle joe" I kissed his cheek.

"He the only one you see" ant said acting hurt. I laughed.

"Hey ant, hey drew, hey jojo...hey David" they all laughed.

"Excuse me my babies are pushing on my bladder"

"Our babies" I rolled my eyes and walked away.