Davey b-day p.1

Less than a week later (June 4) dave birthday
Emaza POV( Aaliyah in mm)

It's finally my baby birthdayyyyy. I have so much in store for him. When I say my baby will be happy I mean it. Saiyr and Aaliyah are going to have ReRe for the morning and afternoon but she's going to a baby sitters for the night and kairi is going back home with her mom. Dave's going to spend the morning with his mom, the afternoon with his boys then surprise to night. The day that me and saiyr made the video, me and Dave were talking about what we would do for fun. Dave said he would always want to be a rapper and I told him I would want to dance and sing. So then I decided to hit up Rihanna and ask for some help. Me and her are meeting for breakfast with some music producer. So I decided to get ready now.

"Good morning baby" Dave said sitting up, I got on top of him.

"Good morning birthday boy" I started kissing all over his face and lips.

"You wanna really tell me happy birthday take them shorts off" I chuckled and kissed his cheek, I reached in the nightstand drawer and pulled out a small box.

"If there isn't a condom in here ion want it" I chuckled and hit his arm, he opened the box and inside was a gold watch. His eyes lit up when he seen it.

"Baby how did you get this" I smiled and got off of him.

"Don't worry baby, do you like it"

"I love it almost as much as I I love you" I turned around and smiled, he was real life grinning. I kissed his lips then went to shower. I showered and got dressed and did my make up. I texted Rihanna and she told me that they are on their way there so I started rushing.

"Baby why you rushing" I tried to grab my phone but I dropped it.

"I have to go..you get ready to go with your mom, I love you byeee" I said as I ran out the house.

Dave POV
"Love you too" I wonder why she was rushing but I brushed it off and started getting ready. Once I got out the shower I texted my momma to see if she was almost ready.

Ma Dukes👸🏽: yes baby I'm doing my hair, meet me at IHOP

I just read it from my notification box and kept getting ready. Once I was done I went downstairs to see liyah, sai and ReRe on the couch watch monster inc.

"Oh shit happy birthday old man" I chuckled and slapped sai head.

"Girl I'm a year and two months older than you and thanks" ReRe got down and came to me.

"Habby burpday daddy" I chuckled, kissed her forehead and thanked her.

"Happy birthday bro" Aaliyah said handing me two boxes, one square and one rectangular. I opened the square box and there was a two boxes of 200 count condoms. I busted out laughing, then I open the rectangle box and there was diamond encrusted men's bracelet. I thanked them and told them I had to go. I pulled up to ihop and got a few happy birthdays from the girls and some from niggas.

"Hey ma"

"Hey baby, happy birthday" she handed me a envelope.

"Don't open it til later tonight" I nodded slowly then we ate and talked.

Emaza POV
I'm at the restaurant with Rihanna and Nas.

"So Mr.Jones-

"Nah just call me Nas" I nodded and proceeded to talk

" great well Nas, Rihanna here told me that if I needed help with the music world you're one of the greatest people to help"

"And you heard right wha-