Home sweet home

Sai and maza New house in mm
Dave POV

I hope maza don't think I forgot something was wrong with her. I woke up and went to the kitchen and started making her breakfast. Once the breakfast was done I took it to her. She was up putting new sheets on the bed. She smiled and took a video on snap and then sat down.

"What was wrong with you last night, don't say nothing cause you were up crying at 2" she sighed and put the watermelon down.

"When you was eating me, I loved it but I saw him when I closed my eyes and I couldn't do it"

"Then why did you give me head"

"Because i didn't want to disappoint you, the other times were on purpose and I really wanted to fuck the shit out of you but I got scared" I walked over to her and smiled, she pulled me down and kissed me.

"You wouldn't have disappointed me" I kissed her some more. She started kissing me and she grabbed my dick and smiled.

"emaza.."

"Shut up and fuck me" I looked at her hesitating but I guess I was taking to long cause she started taking off my shorts. She took off her robe and she was naked underneath. She sucked me up a little just to get it wet then she crawled on the bed. I got on the bed and she laid on her back. I put the tip at her entrance and that shit was tight. She hissed a little so I stopped.

"You okay" she nodded and I went all the way in slowly. I felt her walls tighten.

"Damn maza stop that" she smirked and did it again so I picked up the pace.

"Fuck Davey" she trying to be funny so I went faster

"Dave shit" I flipped her over and started hitting it from the back.

"Whats my name"

"Dave"

"Nah whats my name" I slowed down but I would thrust harder

"Ahh shit" I slapped her ass

"What my damn name emaza" I grabbed her shoulders and started pounding it.

"Fuuckk, it's dadddy" she creamed all over my dick, her walls kept tightening. She started sucking her juices off my dick then she flipped us over. She was on top. She started riding the dick.

"Fuck maza. Slow down" she kept going flipping her hair and shit, I smacked her ass and she scratched my chest a little.

"I'm about to nut maza get up"

"I'm on birth control" she said that and two seconds later all my kids were inside her.

"Maza you know them things don't work all the time" she looked at me and smiled

"Dave if it does then that's good but if it doesn't then that was gods plan, do you not want another kid"

"Yes of course but when I'm like 25" she nodded and went to the bathroom and locked the door. I walked to it and started knocking. She opened it and looked at me stale faced.

"Why you lock the door"

"I don't want you coming to shower with me"

"Maza are you mad cause I don't want kids now"

"Now I'm upset that you don't want kids til you're 25 Dave you turn 19 in less than a week that's still 6 years"

"Maza I just want to make sure we are on our feet first" she nodded, closed the bathroom door and turned on some music and showered. I changed the sheets again and waited til she came out so I can shower.