Davey b-day pt.2

Dave POV
After me and ma ate breakfast we went to the park and was talking about everything. From how she met dad to when he passed to when I got Tiffany pregnant to today. Everything she was saying got to me and had a nigga thinking. Especially what she was saying about my pops. My dad got into some serious shit and put us in danger and one thing for sure I don't want to do the same thing. We also started talking about my music, I really thinking about do that and letting someone else feel my spot. But now I'm headed to meet my boys at ants place.

"yo open the door nigga" I started beating on the door. Ant swung it open, started punching me.

"Ahh damn nigga.. what are we 16"

"You right..you right"

"Y'all ain't but i am" Andrew said then started punching me. I punched him in the arm and he stopped instantly.

"Damn nigga knock my shoulder out of place" Andrew complained sitting down.

"But how yo birthday going so far" Jojo asked dapping me up.

"Man I was talking to ma this morning and she got me thinking"

"Ahh shit bout what" drew said rolling up.

"Leaving the game" jojo started choking on his damn drink.

"Leaving nigga what...who gonna run that shit"

"You and ant, imma be there if y'all need any advice" drew nodded

"I'm with it bro" ant continued to roll up

"Why you leavin" drew asked

"He in love" ant said then lit the blunt. Drew and jojo started laughing. But me and ant face was serious. Ant pulled them handed it to me.

"Oh y'all fr" I nodded then passed the blunt.we kept talking about me leaving and what would happen and shit.

Maza💍: hey daddy come to me
Me: where you at?
Maza💍: where it all started

"Yo bro, I'm out" they all started laughing.

"Wifey must've texted"

"Hell yea and she on some different shit" they oouuo'd and I walked out. I was so confused so I FaceTime her when I got in the car. It rung once then she answered, she had on a robe and she was on a bed.

"Baby where are you and where's yo clothes"

"I'm waiting for you, come find me daddy"

"Where tho"

"Think baby you're smart" then she hung up. I started thinking. Her mom house came to mind but that would just be sick, but I just went anyway.

When I got there I ran in and ran upstairs to her old room. My boys did a great job at cleaning, there wasn't anything in that house but furniture. I looked on her bed and there was a picture and a note.

You got it baby, it all started with you being my hero. Saving me from my evil family, now your one step closer to finding me. Let's go back to when you're name officially changed to daddy.

I looked at the picture of a ultrasound. It was Tiffany's. I got in my car and went to Tiffany house and knocked, nobody answered so I used the key from under the rock. I looked around and I saw a box on the table. I opened the box and out popped pink balloons, at the bottom of the box was a phone. I pressed play and it was a video of Tiffany, kairi, maza and ReRe.

K- hey da-da, ish me. Hasshy birthday
R- da-da, I met tiffy today she teach me a new word..it's congratulations
T- hey Dave..happy birthday, I'm so happy that we met, if we didn't I would not have my beautiful baby, I'm also glad that what happened between us happen cause without that happening I wouldn't have met her. You have a good one David keep her
K- hey baby, I'm no longer sad that my life went the way it did because all that pain led me to a bright future. I hope my-her voiced crack and it caused my eyes to water a little- my future is filled with you, my babies, my babymomma (her and tiff laughed) and the rest of our crazy family.
All of them- byeee we love youuuu
I wiped my tears and looked at the words on the screen. Come home dave, your girls are waiting for you. I rewinded the video and noticed that they were in family house on the couch. I got in the car and drove to the family house. Now there was like five cars here. I got out and there everyone was in the living room on the stairs, while maza,tiff and my daughters was standing in the middle of the staircase. I walked up to them and we hugged and we let out a few tears.