INK3-5

Epilogue Five: Another Jealousy (Part Three)

Time passed so fast. I have waited for it until lunchtime. I've prepared myself very well. Huh! I can't join him at lunch without having bullets. I need to shoot his heart because that is what I am aiming for. He must already miss me the fact I kind of annoyed him in the morning for not making his heavenly coffee.

I know I was such a bad cook but knowing that Irie-kun likes my coffee, I feel like I was the most wonderful coffee maker in the whole wide world. I hate to admit but my heart really made three times flipped. Knowing that from him make me fall in love even more.

Stop that, Kotoko. You also have to make sure that he will fall in love with you even more.

I am alone inside the restroom, checking myself in the mirror. I have worn Chris's dress; the one she picked for me that she thought fit me well. It was a heart-shaped neckline with a little bit showing off my skin on my back. It's eerie and comfortable. It was also made with patterns of flowers and vivid colors, a perfect combination of the red lipstick I am wearing.

When I had done fixing up my hair, someone came in. Someone is very familiar to me.

My eternal rival, Caroline.

I hissed on her presence. She must be really lucky to go here in a restroom where I am.

But it's a good thing that she'll face me with these incredible outfits. Her nurse uniform has no match in mine. This mine is very glamorous of course!

When Irie-kun sees me, he will eventually change his mind and be back in my arms. And this girl will cry him a river; beg on his knees! And Irie-kun will kick her until she's gone from hopeless while sitting on the ground!

"Oh, I like your outfit. It was so stunning..." she commented.

I imagined tucking my hair on the back of my ears and forced a smile, "Really? But it won't really look this good on you. It'll mess you up," and I faked a laugh.

Hahahaha!

I just sounded like Oka-san when the time she's meeting Sahoko-san's family. Oka-san was so cool! She's the epitome of antagonists that I have been watching on the television.

She was retouching with powder while I'm busy turning myself side to side, making a model-like pose on the mirror.

"Really? I have no plan to try that trend. I know it won't suit me. Heavy make-ups won't look natural. But it was good on you, so you don't have to worry." she smirked. But even if I am labeled as the legendary dumb girl, I can still sense the sarcasm into it.

Dammit, this girl is getting into my nerves! I wish I could pull her hair!

"Huh? Really? You were just a poor plain old Jane. You are not the best for him!"

"Huh? What are you saying, Kotoko-san?"

Huh? Did she know me already? What the hell! This girl is surely something! She's the reincarnation of the evil Dracula!

I left my mouth hanged open and before I could find out what to say next, she already went away, clicking her heels on the tiled floor.

I looked at my watch, "Oh no!" I yelled, filled with horror when I read it was past noon!

"I'm sorry, Irie-kun. Sorry to keep you waiting."

I said when I came outside. He's still in his doctor's uniform.