Snuggles With Sumo

Characters in this story: Hank, Connor, Conan, Colin, Colton, Gavin.

Enjoy~!

Stressful.

That was the best word to sum up the events of the day.

The amount of android related crimes had risen by a considerable amount after the android's had gained their freedom, the humans that were still against the androids were ruthless when it came to showing their disliking for them. Homicides where humans had killed androids were popping up more frequently that a lot of the android population were now fearing for their lives. A curfew had been set in place to try and minimise the crimes but they still happened.

Connor and Hank had been to investigate a scene that involved a female android found dead on the side of the road, her head had been severely smashed in. Conan had been partnered up with Detective Reed since the first day he started the job as Captain Fowler believed that the intimidating RK900 could keep Gavin in line, those two had been over to investigate a store run by an android couple that had recently been robbed by humans. Colin and Colton had to stay at the station, filling out paperwork and going over the evidence for other cases. All of them barely got a break and the hours seemed to drag on. By the time work was over, it was 8pm and everyone was exhausted. Hank, Connor, Conan and Gavin got back to the station, they found the other two androids were the only remaining people in the station, they also had gone to low power mode since they were overworked, their head in their arms against the table since when androids recharge it's like the equivalent of sleeping.

Hank went over to Colin and Colton, waking them up to take them home. Gavin just dropped off his stuff and gathered his personal belongings before going to leave, only saying bye to Conan as usual. Colin eventually woke up and got up, him and Connor got ready to leave but Colton just kinda refused to get up, way too exhausted. Conan eventually walked over and decided to carry Colton to the car, picking him up and leaving the station with Hank, Connor and Colin.

Once they arrived back home at Hank's house, Connor went to the kitchen to begin making Hank some dinner, Conan took Colton to his room since he still needed to recharge. They all had their own rooms now that they'd worked on building a large extension to the house, now they all had their own separate rooms. Colin and Hank sat on the couch, watching some random shit on the TV. Connor soon finished making the food and gave the plate of food to Hank. He'd always preferred to make Hank a home cooked meal rather than him eat that drastically unhealthy fast food he always used to buy. Connor sat on the floor and smiled softly as the big Saint Bernard known as Sumo padded into the room, going and laying down by Connor's leg. Connor gently ran his finger's through Sumo's thick fur, eventually leaning over and wrapping his arms around the big bear-like dog. He definitely needed this after such a long and stressful day. Colin watched them and eventually sunk down onto the floor, joining in with cuddling Sumo. Hank chuckled as he saw them; Sumo was definitely a good dog to snuggle with. Conan came back from putting Colton to bed and just immediately sat on the floor, being the third android to take solace in Sumo's soft fur. Sumo loved the attention he was getting, happily laying still and allowing the three androids to cuddle him.

They stayed on the floor, cuddling Sumo for about four hours, recharging themselves as well. Hank decided to go to bed at about 1am, but not before patting the three android's heads to show some affection. He left the androids alone to continue to cuddle with Sumo for the rest of the night.