Traffic Accident [Part One]

Characters in this one-shot: Conan, Colton, Colin(mentioning).

In this one-shot, androids sleep(or you can call it recharging mode).

Some curse words, and mentioning of a car accident.

Requested by: @Dynamicdaisy 

Written by: @mymumsdisappointed (Jasper)

//Note at the end uwu\\

2:26 am

Conan woke up with a start as he felt his LED ring on the side of his head. He pressed his hand to his forehead and groaned in distaste.

Whoever was calling him at two am in the goddamn morning better have a good reason for doing so, or Conan was going to get nasty.

The tall android shifted himself on the couch, which he had fallen asleep on as watched his LED illuminate a spinning circle of red and yellow on the floor in front of him. With an annoyed sigh, Conan answered the unknown caller with a groggy, "Hello?"

"C-Conan?" A voice replied. It sounded yielded and tad bit staticky, but it only took a moment before Conan knew who it was.

"Colton? Do you know what time it is? You better have a good reason for waking me up." Conan snapped, irritation radiating off of him.

"I-I don't have time for you b-being an asshole, C-Conan. S-something s-serious h-happened." Colton replied with such a distressed tone, Conan could tell Colton had been crying earlier.

Conan immediately felt bad for snapping at Colton, after hearing how bad he sounded, "I'm sorry for snapping." Conan apologized quickly. "What happened?"

Conan heard Colton take a deep breathe on the other side of the line, "C-Colin and I-I got into an a-auto accident." Colton replied quietly.

Conan sat up straight, "Are you alright? What happened?" Conan asked, his slight bit of his newfound worry leaking into his voice.

"I-I'm f-fine." Colton reassured, "C-Colin and I-I decided t-to go and g-get food for b-breakfast tomorrow. W-we were m-making our w-way back w-when-"

Colton paused for a moment, choking on his words, "W-when a t-truck s-skidded i-into our l-lane and h-hit our c-car."

Conan stood up off of the couch and furrowed his brows in worry, "And you said you're alright, correct?"

"Y-yeah."

Conan felt a sigh escape his lips, Colton was alright, but that was only one brother. "What about Colin? Is he alright?"

No reply.

"Colton?" Conan asked, "Did you hear me?"

"Yes."

"Then is Colin alright?" Conan repeated his question, feeling a slight bit of tension from where his question had gone unanswered.

"C-Colin- he was-" Colton began, fumbling for an explanation. "He w-was directly h-hit by the t-truck. He w-was unresponsive w-when the a-authorities showed up."

Conan felt his thirum pump skip a beat. He bit his lip hard feeling a small amount of thirum break through his synthetic skin, "Is-is he alright now?" Conan asked slowly.

"T-the officer said t-they w-would take him to the nearest hospital that h-had s-spare android p-parts." Colton informed him.

"Do you know where it is?" Conan asked, starting to make his way out of the dark living room, using his still yellow and red LED as a light source.

"Y-yes. I c-can send you the l-location if you w-want." Colton offered softly.

"Please," Conan responded. He walked past Sumo and patted the large dog on the head before continuing out of the living room, "I'm going to wake Connor and Hank. We will be at the location shortly."

"A-alright. P-please try to c-come quickly." Colton said, almost in a begging manner.

"We will." Conan promised softly, "Just hold on and make sure Colin's alright until we get there. Okay?"

"O-okay." Colton replied, "And C-Conan?"

"Yes, Colton?"

"D-do you think Colin is going to be alright?" Colton questioned from the other line. His voice still rattled and staticky.

Conan didn't know how to respond. He had no idea how bad Colin really was, only that he was unresponsive at the accident. It took a moment before he lanky android spoke again.

"I think Colin will be just fine."

At least he hoped so.

before i say anything, this is my second time writing this one-shot because i wrote one before but wattpad deleted it :')

my last one was much longer(about 950-1,000) and definitely more detailed, but it's currently 11:47 pm for me and schools a pain so this one was a little iffy(which i apologize for).

i decided to make two parts so you guys could get 'a taste' of my writing? i know it's not the best but hopefully it's decent enough uwu

sO iN oThEr nEws

hng, my name is jasper or @mymumsdisappointed

i have an instagram ( @jjas.pxr ) if y'all are interested in seeing art and an occasional meme on my story.

did i just promote myself? yes

am i proud of that? no

i really don't have anything else to say expect, hi? and how are y'all doing today?

anyways see y'all in the next one-shot i do!